Seeds I plan to breed

Mahaloz Maddawg!! I gotta be discreet rn but once I can let that OG effect rip it’ll be full effect forsure

2 Likes

dude, it’s no JOKE @Maddawg! i actually realized last night that i am afflicted right now with the dreaded “OG Effect”.

you know i’ve got that poll going on my grow journal for what fourth strain to pop as part of my third set of seeds, and then i start calculating things in my head and trying to figure out schedules of my plants and i realize that i’m gonna be popping toooo many seeds if i do it right now. wth?!

obviously i’m not gonna NOT pop those seeds, but i just need to add maybe two weeks before i start my third set of seeds. that might give me enough time between my plant groupings to finish my first set of ladies who will be wrapping up with harvest, and then i can slip both new sets of seeds into my main tent… .anyways, not that important with the details, but yea…

it’s effing contagious, man.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sodapop ! Great to have you on board brother, your idea sounds fantastic :+1: I haven’t grown any of the banana strains but I’ve read some good things, will be great to see what you conjure up! Peace brother :v:

1 Like

I’m gonna be asking the community soon on the process I’m planning to make it happen! So hopefully I can pick some good info up before I launch into it.

2 Likes

That sounds like a great plan mate, there’s a heap of knowledge in this crew so definitely ask Away there’s always someone happy to spread the knowledge learnt, I do alot of reading here it’s endless :grinning: which is great as I love learning as much as I can about our favourite plant 🪴

2 Likes