*Seeds of Freedom* the perpetual give away

Sorry, @BU2B . That sounds very disheartening. Brighter days are always around the corner.

3 Likes

Don’t Overlook the 8 Years of Overgrow Celebration.

There are More than 2 dozen design available for tee-shirts or Bring your own! Shirts are ordered through @Heliosphear and for $25 American you get a tee shirt in your choice of color or design AND make a donation to Overgrow :wink::partying_face::green_heart:

Happy Hump Day!

16 Likes

Damn man that is a bit of a bummer but at least it’s not a total loss. Glad you got your headspace cleared up and your plants. A smile always tots better than a frown.:smiley:

3 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Mail arrived!
Thank you for sharing @BU2B !
It’s greatly appreciated…:pray:

5 Likes

Have a Gr8 Weekend OG!

14 Likes

I hope you have yourself a great weekend as well filled lots of laughter and good energy.

3 Likes

Have a GR8 September OG!
The Autumnal Equinox is 22nd of September. :v:

14 Likes

Sorry to see that carnage @BU2B …I learned a long time ago (the hard way) to stake my plants and run garden wire around them right off the bat when I plant them. Every couple weeks I move the stakes out and add more wire. It’s a bit of a pain in the arse, but no broken branches.

8 Likes

So no pumpkin spice talk allowed before then :grin::joy:

5 Likes

Don’t blame the messenger here, but Starbucks has ALWAYS determined when “Pumpkin Spice Day” would be, at least for their branded products, and in 2024 that day was August 22. Don’t worry, the way I hear it they pushed it back a couple of weeks because of what the CrowdStrike thing did to their computer and cash register systems.

OFFICIALLY, National Pumpkin Spice Day falls on October 1, 2024.

3 Likes

Oh don’t think I won’t go to Starbucks head office over this :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Four Kushes and a Cookie

Bubba Kush

OG Kush

Mango Maui Cookies

Afghan Kush

Krishna Kush

21 Likes

3 Tales from the 3 Wisemen

5 Likes

Have a great weekend! :v:

18 Likes

If enteries are still being taken I claim #17 :grin:

2 Likes

The Give-Away will resume around the first week of October 2024

So @JonPott don’t lose that number, or you might use if you’ll feel better when you get home :rofl:

8 Likes

Of course I am late to the party! See ya in 24ish days :heart_hands:

2 Likes

OG Kush at dawn - about 3 weeks ‘til harvest :green_heart:

26 Likes