*Seeds of Freedom* the perpetual give away

I’m gonna try and shut up for a few days after this post - wish me luck :grin:

3 Likes

Dreams set the mind free.

Ak-47 and peace just sounds antiphrasis but really cool!

Blue Meanies are one of my favorites! Enjoy your trip :v:

5 Likes

Thanks for the chance!
Im a sucker for any AK

:seedling: :seedling:

1 Like

Happy Friday!
Well, I didn’t make it two days - obviously.
The Summertime Kushy Fun Run is dealing with the heat and bugs and even got treated to a little rain today.

I’m going to start a few AK’s for a friend tonight; hopefully I will have some germinated seeds before Tuesday to show viability.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Go shine on somebody :v:

17 Likes

@BU2B great to see you active again!! Fun giveaway
Good luck everyone!!

3 Likes

It is a BEAUTIFUL Day - tomorrow will be another. Don’t give up! Give out!

5 Likes

After the rain and the boy in the biway (bye Fred) :joy:

15 Likes

Thanks for tolerating my musical whims

This if for the best person who ever happened to me

4 Likes

Nursing Beans :+1:t3::grin:

13 Likes

Never had anything ak47 yet.

1 Like

If you made a guess - be here Tuesday Morning to see if you’re a winner! (You already are, but you might have won some beans too,) :v:

7 Likes

This photo is posted here on the OG - It’s next freebie coming up on Wednesday. Know the Strain?
You Will :slight_smile:

You are gonna love this one …

24 Likes

Looks very much like AK-47…:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

@Mrgreenthumb good guess but…

Next guess :smiley:

3 Likes

Editorial - this if for you:

As Monday approaches and I sit here thinking of sorting through e-mail notices for guesses tomorrow I can’t help but think of YOU. YOU the great OG Community have always taken my breath away. My constant astonishment at the perpetual caring, kindness and heart that is shown by this community i.e., YOU is nothing short of amazing.

Not only is there more cannabis knowledge, help, comfort, tips and information found on this one site than any “I” have encountered but the genuine love of life of its members shines through bright and clear. From well wishes for the ailing, to tears for those who have ridden of into the sunset of our hearts to care for the sick, elderly, infirm, needy and less fortunate. I bow to each of you!! Thank You for doing the right thing… simply because it’s the right thing to do.

So, I would like to just remind you how amazing you really are. When things start going for a crap, and they will, hold on… just a little longer, reach out: We’re here for you
As Norman Vincent Peale said “You’re NOT what you think you are; but, what you think, YOU ARE.” and though you may feel alone sometimes, please don’t every think you truly are “we’re one, but we’re not the same, we got to carry each other” sometimes.

Many, many, MANY of you have helped me in ways you simply don’t know - your joke, your hint, your comment, the song you posted … boundless

We touch each other. Thank You all so very much for touching my life - you make it better :heart:

18 Likes

“Suns up, mm hmm, looks okay, the world survives into another day…”

We had rain again last evening/night. The plants are loving it.

4 of 6 as of this morning on the AK47’s

Just a reminder - today until midnight your local time is the last day for free AK47 seeds. Good luck - Tomorrow’s the day folks :v:

15 Likes

Is this a White Widow?

7 Likes

My second guess is Cindy 99

2 Likes

1st guess: Amnesia haze

2 Likes

2nd quess: Blue Dream

2 Likes