*Seeds of Freedom* the perpetual give away

Two winners of 2 6 packs of AK47 seeds will be announced between 8 and 10 am (my local time) Tuesday June 25.

9 Likes

The Perpetual Give Away Week One
• AK47 photo regular 6 seed pack x2

Entries:
@Curmudgeon 72 58
@JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh 88 11
@Trickster 68 47
@percyryan66 66 23
@estacionsj2.0 54 36
@Originalweedman 27 13
@jesuswearsflares 22
@Trimeresurus 72 27
@Skewter 81 42
@Agreenpassion 81 44
@Judsbuds 28
@resimax 88
@misterbee 54
@Gho13 31 13
@Mrgreenthumb 73 32
@Bort 37
@belleswell 53 17
@OhNo555 63
@PoppaPuff 74
@OnePassionateGrower 33
@illicitmango 63 19
@Sintax 44 22
@Sailorboy 44 33
@MrHamilton 22 22
@Bert 83 17
@nonamegoat 36
@Trae1170 30 7
@sardinebags 47
@Cybersmib 49
@Xianpreservation83 37
@Bobgrows 77 58
@Vegabom 27

Winners announced soon. If you check in this morning and made entries PLEASE look over the list and let me know if I’ve made errors or missed your entry.

I’m turning on the bingo machine now to get it warmed up. Thanks to everyone who made an entry :v:

18 Likes

Pack One
We have a tie for pack one:
@JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh :white_check_mark: run off number received
@resimax :white_check_mark: run off number received
If you will both submit new numbers between 0 and 100 we will have a run off and whoever is closest to the actual NEW random number will win. You both have a 50/50 chance. One of you wins :v:

Run Off Results

Congratulations to @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh

Pack Two
Congratulations @Judsbuds

Congratulations to the winner(s)!

NOTE- This post will be edited to show the run off results once they’re final. I am posting almost 4 hours early in hopes that we have two winners by 8am.

Winner - Please PM/DM me a mailing address
Packs will go out today or tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone who entered. New pack giveaway starts tomorrow✌️

16 Likes

Congratulations you lucky winners! :v:
That’s some :fire: right there!

4 Likes

Good luck @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh and @resimax Congrats @Judsbuds, nice win

4 Likes

Congrats @Judsbuds! Preparing for the face off. Never won one before lol

2 Likes

6 of 6 AK47 seeds have now germinated. Winners I think you’re gonna have some good results :smiley:

15 Likes

Congrats winners.

4 Likes

Sorry i didnt see this till i got on break.

Tiebreaker number sent!

Good pickin’ @resimax !
And goodluck!

4 Likes

Same to you!

2 Likes

I would really value your feedback on the following -

I have been trying to come up with ways to allow everyone multiple chances per week to receive your very own Seeds of Freedom.

Here’s what I’ve come up with for tomorrows giveaway
(and depending on your input - for the foreseeable future)

• Everyone - Gain one entry (#0-100) per week
  • Be a Supporter of OG one entry (#0-100)
  • Purchase from an OG Sponsor one entry (#0-100)
  • Enter another giveaway or support auction on the OG (#0-100)
  • Support your choice of Charitable causes on the OG
    (#0-100)
  • Receive a badge during the course of the giveaway. Up to two entries for up to 2 badges during the week

With this plan everyone will have a chance to triple their chances for a win every week allowing for 150 entries of at least 50 giveaways per year.

Everyone will have up to 3 entries per week of 3 numbers (0-100) from 5 categories.
[NOTE- Supporter status will be taken from your profile, Purchases from OG Sponsors, Contests, Server Auctions or Giveaway entry and support of Charitable causes must be verified by DM/PM]

EDIT
It has been pointed out to me that the above entry rules tend toward those with disposable income. But… this IS NOT a pay to play scheme.

So here’s plan B

One entry - guess a number (no cost)
Entering another give away on the OG (no cost)
To which I am also adding - receiving a badge(s) during the course of this give away - up to two entries for up to two badges. This small alteration evens the playing field If things are a bit tight and disposable income just isn’t available at the moment.

Thoughts?

12 Likes

That’s pretty rock solid for incentivizing to benefit Overgrow. Incredible opportunities to win and pretty seem less actually. Looks good go with it!!

4 Likes

Wiki format will save you from reading and verifying each and every pm dm . But hey if I got the time, why not

3 Likes

thanks for doing this, i dont think ive ever actually won a giveaway but i get excited everytime!

3 Likes

Congratulations @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @resimax and @Judsbuds great win…ANF thank you again @BU2B for this opportunity

2 Likes

My concern with the Wiki is; once again it lends toward “special” users as using it is tied to current trust levels. Meaning not ALL members could post their entries. It also has its own issues; such as those with access accidentally changing things, deleing others entries etc, etc

My plan was to do a Wiki format user input, but now I’m a little torn. Should entries get to the point that a Wiki would be beneficial I will likely re-consider a Wiki.

At this point as you will need to notify me via PM/DM regarding all entries other than base level I am not so sure a Wiki would lighten any workload. I know how to use a spreadsheet so inputting entries by hand (as they are received hopefully) really isn’t a problem

I am open for suggestions and more than willing to utilize any help offered :v:

7 Likes

what we really need is a simple webapp. Im an engineer by trade, i would be glad to make that but im cautious about redirecting folks off the main site for obvious reasons. maybe we could work with the mods here to have then implement that feature? the logic is fairly straightforward. the whole wiki issue does get a bit messy but i hate to see people having to keep track of these things by hand, thats error prone

2 Likes

Id still stick with a wiki. Make it stupid simple. Too much reading and “math” also making it way harder on yourself.

5 Likes

Hecckk yessssss
Thanks @BU2B AWWWW YEEEEEEAAA BOYYYYYYYYEEE

AK IN DA HOUSSEE
PEWPEWPEW

J to the R-O-C BABY!
ROCKPILE ROLL OUT! :v: :call_me_hand: :love_you_gesture:
:red_car: :racing_car: :motorcycle: :motor_scooter: :bike: :auto_rickshaw: :kick_scooter:

5 Likes

Great win Bros ski

You rock @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh

2 Likes