Seeds that didn't get mailed as promised 2023 edition

Good to hear that things are looking up Ant!!!

1 Like

Was I supposed to send NL from JOTI to you? Name sounds familiar. I’m pretty sure it is you!!! Lol

2 Likes

I’m still missing a few things, but I entirely blame USPS. Just not interested in making a fuss over them. If they trickle in, I’m glad if not, obviously USPS needs them more than I do :rofl:

5 Likes

You are good :blush: with me bro :sunglasses:, I forwarded my deets to you. I am in no hurry, please take your time. :facepunch::innocent::+1::wink::tophat::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Ill be honest. If it is me I forgot about it.

4 Likes

I’ve had the same issue. So I started just screenshotting messages.

4 Likes

Very nice @GregOG

1 Like

Oh trust me I feel you on this bro! I’ve just recently come up with a solution to this, use the Re: part and add their name and whatever it’s about. I didn’t do this for years and lost /missed many messages/stuff because of it, now hopefully I can find any names or strains etc. quickly. Still doesn’t help my inbox is insane 90% of the time but it’s gotta make that much easier .

6 Likes

No rush brother! Just glad to hear they weren’t lost in the mail. Dropping stamps in the mail today. Finally! We’re all busy…

2 Likes

ahhhh I figured it out who’s letter this is… although it took a while. LOL
@DGCloud … my profuse apologies , the shishkaberry 3f3 beans I promised you have been here since november but are on the way today.

7 Likes

lol thanks @SHSC-1 I’m just trying to recover and get back to good any way. Thanks for remembering me!

1 Like

Not sure if this is right thread :thinking: @Going2fast @Kasper0909 thanks for pollen letters have been mailed this week. @OhNo555 your winnings have been sent but expect another card soon as I was sending out my obligations lol. Thanks all

3 Likes

Bro :sunglasses: you know that i am good :+1:, take your time. I understand that everyone has a life outside of OG, and family and other obligations take priority. :ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

This board is the best. In the short time I have been back I have given seeds, been given seeds and done some trades. World class stuff!

3 Likes