Seedsman Is Back At The Vault! Promo, Freebies, And Giveaway!

Thanks for yet another amazing giveaway @The_Vault_Team !!

The Peyote Gorilla Feminsed seeds sound very very interesting!

seedsman white widow was the shit :metal:

2 Likes

Never used any seedsman seeds before but I could do with some fast photo fems.

Thanks for the tag, @LzBoy ! We’re running a couple Seedsman plants right now! And the missus sure does love Blue Dream. We never got tired of it like a lot of folks did, and sure would love to run some as long as they need to be! Check it out, @TopShelfTrees1 @FourFour @Whatnow
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

I dunno if I’ll run it again @Til_Valhalla . Not because it wasn’t great bud, but there’s just too much out there to grow. Pop those beans!

You’re account of the gelatOG makes me want to grow some though. :wink:

1 Like

aint that the truth…
there are very few that make the “grow again” list because of that.

will get to the cheese at some point. still need to finish up abuela’s list first.

1 Like

I got Seedsman Black Sugar right Now! It’s growing great!

3 Likes

I grew a Seedsman Kush Auto freebie as part of my second grow back in 2020. It was, to this day, the most pleasant overall effect I’ve ever had from smoking flower :heart:

Thank you for the opportunity, I’d love to grow more Seedsman gear :pray:

1 Like

Good Luck & Happy Holidaze OG’s

Hey seedmen
I have enjoyed your company a lot.
By chance
Do you have berry bomb
Cherry bomb
And Tropicana
All reg beans is what I seek
Thanks

1 Like

Get set, everyone! We’ve got a winner over at The Vault, and it’s none other than @hooddirt ! Kudos, my friend!

Drop us a message in the DMs including your full name, address, and email, and we’ll take care of getting your prize to you.

A big shoutout to all the others – you’re all fantastic. Love your support, buds!

5 Likes

Congrats @hooddirt its a great Win!

Seedsman I’ve still got a soft-spot for your Critical Purple Kush, damn fine if I must say.

Especially for a sativa lover.

2 Likes

@hooddirt congrats dude! lucky as fk!!

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks @The_Vault_Team

3 Likes