Barneys Farm? Yes, Please! New Freebies and Giveaway!

Hey there, Team Vaulters! :herb:

Guess what? Barneys Farm is back at The Vault, and they’ve brought some exciting freebies with them!

From classics to the latest hybrids, Barneys Farm is more than a breeder; it’s a storyteller. Each strain has a tale, filled with unique vibes and effects that will grab your attention.

Double Delight: Freebies and Giveaway!

Get ready for new freebies from Barneys Farm! We’ve got:

• Laughing Buddha Feminised Seeds
  • Sour Strawberry Feminised Seeds
  • Gelato Feminised Seeds
  • GMO Feminised Seeds
  • Skywalker OG Auto Feminised Seeds
  • Wedding Cake Auto Feminised Seeds

Tell us your favorite Barneys Farm strain and why you love it, and you could win a 5-pack of Gelato Feminised Seeds from Barney’s Farm!

Barneys Farm is more than a name; it’s an experience. Come and join the journey with us!

We’ll announce the lucky winner on January 18, 2024.

Check out our blog post for all the deets :wink:

23 Likes

Id love to win a pack of those Laughing Buddha as that was the first strain I grew !

It was a laughing buddha bag seed and lemon skunk bag seed , it was good grow experience

3 Likes

In my experience Barney’s farm has been great! Hard to chose a fav but maybe Tropicana banana comes to mind she was big and beautiful and nice and tasty. Thanks for the chance @The_Vault_Team

3 Likes

Sounds like a winner :trophy: :1st_place_medal: @The_Vault_Team
I’m my experiences with Sour Strawberry it’s always worth the wait.

4 Likes

I like your gg#4 first plant I ever grew! @Illicitmango @carty @topshelftrees1 @GEMI-CONNECT616 @bobgrows @hightillidie @OhNo555

6 Likes

You guys never stop at the Vault! Really great company and very supportive of the grow community!

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance at these @The_Vault_Team
I havent grown any Barneys Farm beans yet, but most definitely would give em a shot.

Thanks for the tag brother @420noob

1 Like

Pink Kush hands down! Pink has been a go to of mine going on 20 years or so, when Barney’s came out with Pink Kush Beans they were the first to do so besides reeferman and the feminized version gave us all chances to grow our own top shelf fire! I kept a cut of her for many years, an absolutely epic , delicious, powerhouse of a strain I still enjoy and often reach for first in my jars when available, An all time favourite and I imagine one that will live in my stable indefinitely. Thank you for the chance @The_Vault_Team

4 Likes

LSD is awesome. Really trippy weed. Grown it several times now. It’s one of them strains I like to revisit every so often. It yields huge aswell.

3 Likes

I’m gonna agree with this.

8 Likes

gotta get some of that wedding cake , @barneyfarms
thank you for putting this up for us to grab
@way4out @3rdgengrower @Dirt_Wizard @Kasper0909

3 Likes

I’m not sure if pine kush and pine tar kush are the same. But if they arent the latter is floating around the forum.

1 Like

LSD from Barney farms all the way!!! I’ve grown it twice, never a letdown

5 Likes

Sour strawberry

2 Likes

If you can bring back a Dr. Grinspoon aka Quaze, that would be great.

2 Likes

I’ve had some friends grow out some of barney’s farm runtz muffins! So much to the point to where if I hear about it anymore im buying and popping those seeds as a new years resolution! Lmao jk but it’s the talk of the town between a few of my friends for the fruity terp profile, smoothness of smoke, and the long lasting high they get causing them to be really giggly but relaxed. Ive troed it a few time now and its definitely on my wish list and was everything they said it was! Thanks for the opportunity to win @JustANobody @TopShelfTrees1 @leetdood @herojuana.tom. Check this out!

4 Likes

This is gelato from barney’s farm in my current run,day 50ish. Found 2 exceptional phenos, probably close to the cut because of the very sweet cherry candy /ice cream notes. All the others are also very good and I can’t wait to make a smoke test. Still 2-3 weeks to go for the majority.

I had 2-3 cuts from barney within the last year. Cause my growmie is a huge fan. I also made some crosses. Solid plants in every pack I saw. Can recommend!

And of course I’d like to win :grin:

9 Likes

Blue Cheese for sure
Look for vigor in veg with funky stem rub ( cheese learners )

I love it , very musty with sickening sweet , like pig manure , never had a louder strain , hits good too , win win

5 Likes

I’m gonna go for the Laughing Buddha for the pleasant buzz.
@LzBoy

3 Likes

Thanks Nate :slightly_smiling_face:
Nice :+1: Sour Strawberries sounds delish thanks @The_Vault_Team

2 Likes