SEMO AUTO Memphisto

That looks like it may be bugs. Do you have a scope that can zoom in closer? Possibly a mite or young white flies…
This is a Mealybug. It’s the most common pest to encounter on pot plants and having done a little online searching, it looks similar to the pics from a distance.

See if you can find anything like this.
Just guessing obviously. I am far from an expert having never had to deal with any pest infestation.
I am very careful about anything that goes close to the rooms. I even change to clean clothes before entering and if there’s time I take a shower. I never leave dead plant material or standing water…
I’m sure you do as well but it bears mentioning. Preventive maintenance is key, IMO
Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Found these tiny little black bugs hiding on the bottom of a leaf, hopefully you can see them.
Only have 3 weeks left so not sure what if anything I can do. Don’t want to spray with anything at this point.

2 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly I’m not as clean as I should be for sure, I’ll follow that suggestion and clean house some and probably spray around outside of my building and do a deep clean after this group is done. Looking forward to smoking this Frankenstein cross of JPSeed’s

1 Like

I would invest in one of these. I am a very frugal person but this has been invaluable when trying to diagnose problems with help from friends on here. Just zoom in, take a pick, and share. I shake a lot at times so I attached mine to an old microphone boom. I wish I had a wireless version but, again, I don’t have the scratch to part with.

3 Likes

Thanks I just ordered it
It was less than it showed like 19 buckskin

1 Like

Looking forward to pics of some trichrome shots later on. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks man nice tip. I seen pics and stuff from people using stuff like that but figured it’s was expensive or overpriced

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I understand that thinking. The main reason for having one is judging when to harvest. I haven’t had to examine for bugs yet. It’ll probably come but I hate the thought. I’ve seen some real bug battles on this forum.

2 Likes

With my eye sight it is the only way I can see when to harvest.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Well the fun has begun

5 Likes

These will get better hopefully when I learn to use it a little better @MoBilly

1 Like

Most awesome BlackWaterBudd. That will be a huge help to you. Mine is used quite a bit.

1 Like

Like you said with the mic boom you have to get pretty still.
I turned all the fans off and used a short ladder to set the scope on, but I’ll come up with some lthing that works better.
Thanks for dropping in @G-paS us old farts gotta do things smart not hard.
I’ll believe I’ll be able to dial my harvest in this go around

2 Likes

9 Likes

This is the Frankenstein x PPP
2 different plants in first and a top from the third

Nice and tight bud structure @BlackWaterBudd .
Those are some beauties.

1 Like

All 3 have a different look, I like saying that one looks like an ice cream cone on top.
Gifts from JPS.

1 Like

Yeah, I totally get that. lol

2 Likes

Thanks man
It’s funny I have my thoughts on my next grow already.
I bought some autos from @JohnnyPotseed and I like the idea of not messing with the light schedule and then starting more but in the same room.
I think the autos will make my grows easier.

3 Likes

I just popped some auto seeds. My first grow was auto’s. It was less than a complete success to say the least. I kinda swore off autos after that. I’ve watched enough grows now that I can say it was 90% my fault they didn’t come out the way I’d wished.
Johnny has been knocking it out of the park with his. I figured to give them another go.

3 Likes