SEMO AUTO Memphisto

Sorry about pic quality dropped my phone broke camera glass

Well she’s dried and in the container came out to 238 grams so I’m very pleased and the little I’ve sampled so far has a very effective stone I’ll throw up some pics later, I couldn’t come to trim them completely I like the look of these small purple leaves wrapping the buds.
Very pretty

1 Like

They should be ready. How was it?

Its some damn fine smoke I’m still enjoying it very gasey nice smooth high been giving some to family and friends.

1 Like

7 Likes

New crop of blue dream coming in about 4-5 weeks left

1 Like

Nice looking. I like the picture has the trippy look.

1 Like

I bet you feel like screaming out like Tarzan every time you go in there :rofl::joy::rofl: it’s like a personal jungle

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhh wooiooowi
How’s that

1 Like

Yea that pic is under the hps I guess it does that to the wavelength that comes to your eyes kinda crooked and the races off into space
Wait a damn minute do what?

1 Like

I’ve said that before about your pictures it does make it trippy looking. Lol

1 Like

Let me elaborate that first pic is a gorilla glue in back and an odd mystery plant that came up in the corner of a pot during veg.
Then the pic below is the four blue dream my wife likes to mix the 2 when she medicates myself I like that gg but I’m enjoying the hell out of the cdlc I grew last winter Mephisto seeds are worth the money IMO

2 Likes

10 Likes

This bud site was up against the wall until recently, it doesn’t look like her sisters on the same plant. I wonder if being pushed up by the wall had some effect on it?

4 Likes

the crop of blue dream almost ready the 10th will be 8 weeks but probably let them go past that for few days

9 Likes

Looking good my friend!

1 Like

Thanks man

Yeah something like that :joy::blush::joy::joy::joy::blush::joy::blush::joy:

1 Like

Sorry it’s just like when cheech says it

1 Like

![image|375x500](upload://ulk5Qzj8e0np4I3D2DEPqtbh9N1.jpeg

4 Likes