Sensi Skunk - Sensi Seeds Feminized SOG 600W

11/11/2021 00:02 - Update sensi skunk

7 Likes

12/11/2021 00:01 - Update sensi skunk
Hello everyone, unfortunately for external humidity problems, 12/11/2021 passes, I am forced to cut the plants by the end of this week.

5 Likes

They are looking great. Cant wait to hear how they smoke.:dash::dash::grin:

2 Likes

A nice good morning to the whole community! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

WEEK 9 HARVEST
WHAT’S ON THE SCALES? 800 g BUD WET WEIGHT
HARVESTED 24 plants NUMBER OF PLANTS HARVESTED
LIGHT 600 watt TOTAL LIGHT POWER USED
GROW ROOM 1.5 m² GROW ROOM SIZE
400 WATT/M²
16 PLANT/M²

6 Likes

If humidity is going to be a constant problem in your climate and dehumidification isn’t possible, you may want to pivot to growing more narrowleaf sativa plants with open fluffy bud structure.

Almost impossible to mold, very at-home in high humidity environment.

2 Likes

I took them off earlier because I don’t like them too ripe

1 Like

Unfortunately they aren’t close to ripened. Buds are still almost entirely covered in white pistils. From the look of them, they could do another 2-3 weeks, and I tend to harvest earlier than most do.

instead of criticizing, congratulate me for what I did, pure sweet and good! :star_struck: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

It’s your plants, do what you feel like. If you are fine with losing half your yields from harvesting 3 weeks early, be my guest.

3 Likes

really nice outcome. i enjoyed going through to see it all, congrats on the harvest, you did a great job

2 Likes

Thanks brò, unfortunately I don’t like very mature plants but made at the right point, some plants still have milk pistils, but those … those … those … I like them so much! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Not very ripe, but at a good point, yellow and white pistils, professional stuff! :star_struck: A thousand thanks.

3 Likes

In cure your trichomes continue to develop, store them as long as you can wait.
Beautiful plants, try some bending sometime, it’s fun and makes more colas.

1 Like

stupendous! :mask: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

they have to stay 5-6 days while the pistils ripen, then I remove the small leaves and regulate the humidity my trick!

1 Like

13/11/2021 00:01 - Update sensi skunk

5 Likes

Trikes on top, trikes on bottom, trikes on stems. some body is enjoying her cure, turn the lights back off, I appreciate it though…lol

1 Like

it’s all upside down brò! :smile:

1 Like

Stoney Stuff I Bet!

1 Like

rare stone! :dove:

2 Likes

14/11/2021 00:01 - Update sensi skunk - 2° day of drying

Alternating humidity without stability = 72% 67% 65% 60% for 4 day

Show!

9 Likes