Sensi Skunk - Sensi Seeds Feminized SOG 600W

hahahaha you are a headache! :laughing: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :kissing_heart:

05/11/2021 00:05 - Update sensi skunk
Hi everyone, today I administered 16ml of bloombastic and 18ml of calmag in 16 liters of water at pH 6.4 / EC 1.00, humidity at 42%. The smell is intense now, too strong, the resin increases visibly.

8 Likes

05/11/2021 12:05 - Update sensi skunk

6 Likes

Filling in nicely, Grow on!

1 Like

06/11/2021 12:05 - Update sensi skunk

7 Likes

mold? what do you say? it’s possible? :mask:

6 Likes

06/11/2021 20:25

2 Likes

07/11/2021 00:07 - Update sensi skunk

5 Likes

Ouch that last pic looks like bud rot. :sob: Sorry whats your RH level?

2 Likes

NP brò

First nanas and now budrot. You get it all at once or nothing at all. But you catchend both early.

1 Like

This is tough, I’m so sorry this happened to your grow :frowning:

You keep a great record and I was amazed at the detail and dedication you put into it. No matter how this goes you did a great job!

2 Likes

It will be great, super good! :star_struck:

1 Like

Usually budrot comes much later, definitely start exhausting 24/7 and running circulation fans 24/7. If it comes this early, it’ll be much worse later. Stop spraying anything on buds, if you are doing that.

Reduce humidity in room if possible.

Plants look good. If you can avoid rot, you’ve filled out the space well and plants look very healthy, harvest should be excellent.

4 Likes

07/11/2021 12:07 - Tips for advancing into the advanced stage :wink:

Hi everyone, the plant that I thought had nanners … it’s just a different bud from the others, now it’s becoming more compact the nanners don’t exist, as far as mold is concerned the famous “Botrytis” is not, it’s just rot, formed inside but it is not Botrytis, the plants are fine and are growing more and more, I checked them all this morning so … we are advancing towards the last 2-3 weeks! I wanted to say one thing to the new generation of growers, open your eyes both for excessive humidity in the flowering phase and for pollination at the level of hermaphroditism. These are the 2 important solutions to advance and have a good final performance.

2 Likes

Botrytis spores everywhere! did we arrived at the end? :mask: :mask: :face_with_monocle: :scream: :skull: :kiss: :heart_on_fire:

3 Likes

Noooo Sister I follow you and I learned about the initial botrytis unfortunately that bitch has spores you had to hunt everything from inside the box and disinfect everything and then check and spray something on the plants so you could prevent I hope she did sterilize everything

1 Like

I changed the growbox and sterilized everything! :scream:

2 Likes

09/11/2021 00:07 - Update sensi skunk

10 Likes

10/11/2021 - Hi everyone, this afternoon I administered florabloom 68%, floramicro 13%, calmag 24%, the last 2 weeks, bloombastic + flash the last week

PH 6.5
EC 0.9
18 hrs LIGHT SCHEDULE
28 °C DAY AIR TEMPERATURE
18 °C NIGHT AIR TEMPERATURE
6.5 l POT SIZE
28 cm LAMP TO PLANT DISTANCE
530 PPM CO₂ LEVEL
37% AIR HUMIDITY

PH and TDS or EC coming out
PH = 6.89
EC = 1.63