Sept 2023, Landrace / Heirloom Challenge

Bhadra fed, quiet nite. Photos taken of Squirrel Tails trichomes. Heres a few snapshots
Bhadra with the Fans off, humidifier On.

18 Likes

That first pic of Bhadra with the humidifier on looks like a dragon. Either that or I’ve been smokin’ something :wink:

They look like bonsai trees you can tell they would be huge left to their own devices. Have you ever had a bonsai tree? The training looks great on both. I like the appearance of the training hoop radius in their shape.

Nicely done!

2 Likes

Thanks @FieldEffect.

I know the next-time I have a plant that “really Reaches” in the Tent, I’m going to let it get Tall FIRST, then I’ll shape it… lol

I got startled by the Height Warnings and folded her at week 4 lmao… but I also love how unplanned she looks

No routine here given the length of this grow; there are changes daily and this Bhadra has developed a Huge thirst, which I’m allowing to grow. Every other day she shows Thirsty, I’m kinda pushing the Volumes for the time being.

Approaching a Gallon last nite (3.25L), we’ll see on the 5th/6th

I’m seeing some real organization happening within the buds in the colas. The Shit is starting to Pile-on, and add another 5 cm to the bhadra’s height; 85cm now

I’ve never challenged a Bonsai plant; Ahem… I’’m preferring the rewards of Cannabis at this time

7 Likes

“OG, I’d like to introduce you to Squirrel Tail.
He’s new to my world, I’m sure he’s going to fit right in”

Some of the Bud Details are starting to Jump, definitely my Lens needs a good cleaning
Here’s a few that caught my attention

Quick shot below of the auto Zamaldelica, loving the limelight already

Even the squirrel tail seedling is moving-on

14 Likes

Shout-out to @JohnnyPotseed tonight, even before I check in the Tent

I’ve been patient and collected the goodies req’d to build your One & Done!

Then I hear that @TopShelfTrees1 has been fighting an ongoing battle with some Deep rooted Pests; (thrips).

He’s going to use some and I now have a back-up plan for 2024, with the Concentrate.

Cheers Johnny! And Thanks

I’m offering this One-Time!

If anybody in Ontario is suffering from a Legit pest invasion, let me know and we can talk about getting “One&Done” into action.

I’m covered for now and Summer. If someones in an emerg, give me a shout

8 Likes

Glad you’re ready for any pests. however, for WPM, mold, budrot, etc
I’d recommend the thread by Bob from @BudBusterPro
https://overgrow.com/t/hypochlorous-acid-a-deep-dive/

3 Likes

Thanks for that redirect Johnny!
I got all Cranked-up

3 Likes

The absolute best brother! You know how much I appreciate it ! See you tomorrow. Never ceases to amaze how much you have my back @MissinBissin

2 Likes

Squirrel Tail Jr. is a strong active seedling. Enough that I up-potted her to a 1-gal bag to make handling easier

The 3 autoflowers were introduced to @BudBusterPro last nite; day 14 above ground.
fyi the 3 autos are going into the Tent with the Heirlooms after 3.5 weeks Veg, short light cycle may startle them… time to find out.

And There is no way I’m spraying the Squirrel Tail 555 lol (won’t be fair to the people that grow her out…)

RTB russian tzar bomba
ZAM zamaldelica

13 Likes

Finally a good angle on the Squirrel Tail

She’s been busy

The Bhadra from above

2 more squirrel tail seedlings in the soil. That makes 10 total

14 Likes

Beautiful foxtails and squirrel babies :sunglasses:

Bhadra looks like a wild one.

The plant yo-yos look like they are working well, do you like those?

4 Likes

They’ve been really easy to dof and don when moving the plant. And they snug right-up.

Alls positive with the YO-Yo’s @FieldEffect

1 Like

Squirrel Tail Jr. is busting-out here in week 2. She’s working on Node 3

11 Likes

Blood red Pistils on the Squirrel Tail has to be a good sign. This was taken with the loupe held on my phone… i’ll get some glass on those colours shortly

4 Litres of Worm Casting Tea for Bhadra

16 Likes

Mr Miyagi would be proud!!!

4 Likes

I am honoured, without knowing whom Mr. MIYAGI is @herbgreen

Bonzai notoriety has to be in there somewhere I am guessing.

The Fan leaves crisped off during a Drought, ahem, and its been nothing but new growth and Foxtails since !

3 Likes

Karate kid reference! love it. Looking good @MissinBissin

4 Likes

@MissinBissin, just read through the 474 posts. Way to go with the landraces.

6 Likes

I’m Blushing, but I’m raising a toast to that @Tejas. Its a first-time through on this adventure. I am loving it though
Cheers to you & OG my Friend.

Thanks for taking the time to read the Story. I’m Staying between the lines largely lol

5 Likes

Looking forward to your 2024 season, best of luck with your endeavors!