Sept 2023, Landrace / Heirloom Challenge

“OG, I’d like to introduce you to Squirrel Tail.
He’s new to my world, I’m sure he’s going to fit right in”

Some of the Bud Details are starting to Jump, definitely my Lens needs a good cleaning
Here’s a few that caught my attention

Quick shot below of the auto Zamaldelica, loving the limelight already

Even the squirrel tail seedling is moving-on

14 Likes

Shout-out to @JohnnyPotseed tonight, even before I check in the Tent

I’ve been patient and collected the goodies req’d to build your One & Done!

Then I hear that @TopShelfTrees1 has been fighting an ongoing battle with some Deep rooted Pests; (thrips).

He’s going to use some and I now have a back-up plan for 2024, with the Concentrate.

Cheers Johnny! And Thanks

I’m offering this One-Time!

If anybody in Ontario is suffering from a Legit pest invasion, let me know and we can talk about getting “One&Done” into action.

I’m covered for now and Summer. If someones in an emerg, give me a shout

8 Likes

Glad you’re ready for any pests. however, for WPM, mold, budrot, etc
I’d recommend the thread by Bob from @BudBusterPro
https://overgrow.com/t/hypochlorous-acid-a-deep-dive/

3 Likes

Thanks for that redirect Johnny!
I got all Cranked-up

3 Likes

The absolute best brother! You know how much I appreciate it ! See you tomorrow. Never ceases to amaze how much you have my back @MissinBissin

2 Likes

Squirrel Tail Jr. is a strong active seedling. Enough that I up-potted her to a 1-gal bag to make handling easier

The 3 autoflowers were introduced to @BudBusterPro last nite; day 14 above ground.
fyi the 3 autos are going into the Tent with the Heirlooms after 3.5 weeks Veg, short light cycle may startle them… time to find out.

And There is no way I’m spraying the Squirrel Tail 555 lol (won’t be fair to the people that grow her out…)

RTB russian tzar bomba
ZAM zamaldelica

13 Likes

Finally a good angle on the Squirrel Tail

She’s been busy

The Bhadra from above

2 more squirrel tail seedlings in the soil. That makes 10 total

14 Likes

Beautiful foxtails and squirrel babies :sunglasses:

Bhadra looks like a wild one.

The plant yo-yos look like they are working well, do you like those?

4 Likes

They’ve been really easy to dof and don when moving the plant. And they snug right-up.

Alls positive with the YO-Yo’s @FieldEffect

1 Like

Squirrel Tail Jr. is busting-out here in week 2. She’s working on Node 3

11 Likes

Blood red Pistils on the Squirrel Tail has to be a good sign. This was taken with the loupe held on my phone… i’ll get some glass on those colours shortly

4 Litres of Worm Casting Tea for Bhadra

16 Likes

Mr Miyagi would be proud!!!

4 Likes

I am honoured, without knowing whom Mr. MIYAGI is @herbgreen

Bonzai notoriety has to be in there somewhere I am guessing.

The Fan leaves crisped off during a Drought, ahem, and its been nothing but new growth and Foxtails since !

3 Likes

Karate kid reference! love it. Looking good @MissinBissin

4 Likes

@MissinBissin, just read through the 474 posts. Way to go with the landraces.

6 Likes

I’m Blushing, but I’m raising a toast to that @Tejas. Its a first-time through on this adventure. I am loving it though
Cheers to you & OG my Friend.

Thanks for taking the time to read the Story. I’m Staying between the lines largely lol

5 Likes

Looking forward to your 2024 season, best of luck with your endeavors!

The PPDF values were checked last nite and the Heirlooms are getting consistent readings between 1010-1155 ppdf at the height of the Colas

Both plants were fed last nite, alls good.
3L of microbes, enzymes, molasses and Castings Tea

13 Likes

Looking great!

Nice to have some values just for reference. Awesome how short you kept everything. How high is your light from the floor now? 4 feet or therabouts?

1 Like

The lite is 52” off the ground and 6” above the Colas @FieldEffect.

@PhlizonGrowLight Phlizon 650 is humming along at 60% output

Running the UV-C bulb on Sunday. You guessed it, I found a couple of leaves sporting some WPM on the Squirrel Tail last nite. (Profanity)

Thanks again for your generosity @SativaKid, here we are, 3 - 4 weeks later; as you promised.

Here is the Squirrel Tail Jr. sitting / thriving under 435 ppdf, day 21 above ground. 3 autos in the background. - Intensity will go up as well

7 Likes