Sept 2023, Landrace / Heirloom Challenge

Why go for Haffa-Haze when we want the Full Monty @Foreigner lol

Touche

4 Likes

Well if you’re going full sativa I’ve got some
moves.

2 Likes

Yeah! Sounds awesome and looking forward to your grow show.

3 Likes

look forward your grow journal :heart:

1 Like

Oh I’m in. Totally down to watch this thing! :smiley:

2 Likes

@MissinBissin

That’s four.
You said two strains. But that’s four.

2 Likes

Its become Four lol… If I’m going to do it I might as well fill it…

All kidding aside @Trowertripper if the potential flowering times can be lined-up, and height control is one of the Targeted hurdles… there is room for 4 without A/C needed in the room (lol)

Might even have to use BBP to extend a 14 week’r, now that’s a new plan of attack.

Nothing is concrete yet, except the first two candidates. I’m pretty sure the Hang Garon (‘squirrel tail’) from Thailand will be #3.

7 Likes

Howdy @Jimdoors. I’m not familiar with a #ing system for this strain…

These were gifted and my Mouth is still hanging Open… I’m interested in the story though.

Just had a look Jd and I don’t believe it is #1 as described.
The Package is specific: HangGaron and I’m pretty sure its from insitu…

Thanks for the prompt
Cheers Jd

3 Likes

I need to get a tent. I have a friend with a big warehouse probably wouldn’t have a problem with a little tent…:thinking:

Looking forward to watching :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What a great “reminder to Self”, in the middle of the Summer @FieldEffect lol

I love it. Great idea. Go to your Corner…

I just assumed you got them from Zomia Collective they have 4 sourced from different locations. I been thinking of ordering some squirrel tail.

2 Likes

Aha, good news @Jimdoors that you are also chasing Squirrel-tail details…

I’m just realizing that this fall collection is going to involve No “single-Cola” grow styles, so any historical landrace shape-thing, is out the window.

4 Likes

@MissinBissin Your first two choices are awesome, but they’re hybrids. Just sayin.

4 Likes

Changed the Title to “Landrace / Heirlooms” … just sayin lol @PineTarBastard
It’s a tough-call when you put a Ceiling on your Dreams

Have a great weekend Bro, and Thanks for poking the topic. I love it

7 Likes

Received today the notification icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, glad to see thar Oaxacan growing, isn’t it a Mexican landrace? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

Intrigued by that Thai, I’m finishing the ones you kindly sent me … beer3|nullxnull

34 Likes

That whole Mexico, Central American and Colombian market is just so Full of options @George !

You were the 1st OG to send me Landrace Treasure, so that’s what I’m growing in this instance G: Oaxacan

Man you have done a Beautiful job on that Thai, I’d like to squeeze a Bud, gently

Here is to a strong finish !!!

Hope you have a Great weekend

11 Likes

Damn George she’s a looker! Beautiful :heart:

5 Likes

Sweet! Can’t wait to see those grown out! Keep in mind those Congolese flower for 90-120 days, and they stretch like crazy.

7 Likes

Thanks for the word on Stretch @PlantShepherd, I don’t have a Tall basement !

4 Likes

I’ve been looking at lights… that’s how much trouble I’m in now :joy:

Although a basement, even a short one, would be marvelous. Looking forward to watching this :sunglasses:

2 Likes