Sept 2023, Landrace / Heirloom Challenge

Love your quote below @JoeCrowe!

Thank you for the clarification as to why O2 is so available to seeds, above or below the surface: Gas Diffusion

3 Likes

It’s a decent bed time read. :wink:

6 Likes

Merci Boucoup, its even got funky pixels on the cover. May help improve my Sleep @JoeCrowe. You know, Big Picture. Nothing personal lol. I’ll find a copy !

2 Likes

Little sneak preview (actually, that’s only if you make a watering mistake early on):

These are the Upstate Oaxacan at (left to right) 2 weeks, and 1 week flower, and the small ones are day 4 flower.

11 Likes

Thanks a zillion for the look ahead…
Love it that your replanting the Pots…
Love it that your using devices to bend where needed!
I see no mistakes bro
Cue the Tarzan Yell ! Looks amazing @HeadyBearAdventures

3 Likes

Most definitely. For reference these were all flowered at about 8 inches… could be less based on what I used for reference :smiling_imp::see_no_evil:

First time actually, but in my other tent they are doing an outstanding job of creating a canopy! Really happy with them for the most part.

Excited to see your run at them!

Oh wait…I mean

:bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Nice to have 8” as a reference, may I ask how old the plant was when you had flipped her?

fyi I Just checked on the swimmers and tonight I’m cleaning the 32” tent, urgently. There will be tenants tomorrow morning. Things do change quickly !

Just Taken, about the 70-hr mark.

12 Likes

First one grew crazy and hit 8 inches in 2 weeks, second one took 3 weeks, same for the final 2 that were started a week behind.

1 Like

Ahahahahahaa i was afraid of that lol

1 Like

Upstate was in my thread like “You need to flip that plant yesterday.”
He said “If you uppot that and flip it today it’ll get 8 feet tall”

1 Like

Cheers, I am laughing, and we are gonna have a blast HBA.
Like I said earlier, I am just trying to stay between the lines. And I don’t see any yet. Forward bro :laughing:

2 Likes

Same, except if you look in those pictures, you’ll notice I put a seedling in a 3 gallon, just to see what would happen. Upstate, in all his diplomatic wisdom just said “Looking forward to the show!” :rofl::bear:
Anyway, I’ve got yours on watching, so it’ll be fun to see them develop.
I just realized I haven’t done my duties here yet:
:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear::sparkles::sparkles:

4 Likes

Humbled and Honoured !!

2 Likes

I’m not as diplomatic as our common friend and would say indoors 2 gallons for those sativas is enough if you don’t want to fight with a beast … box|nullxnull

4 Likes

That is the ideal target as well @george. Close lighting and restrictive root zones.

I’m prepping the white fabric rooting bags, and planning to Plant them… deeper ! Thank You George for mentioning that.

Cracking the Congo’s by hand or whatever works, and ideally back in fresh water… at the 72 hr mark.

8 Likes

And it worked, I cracked two seeds by Hand and one between my teeth.

All 3 Congo seeds Cracked. 2 had Tails Pop out. 3rd bean sunk after I roughed it up
Here is the nearly Live photo. See what happens over-nite.

10 Likes

That’s exactly what I want.
To feel alive!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Little victory dance already. Ha

3 Likes

I failed with the Oaxacan, sorry to say, vegged her too long in a 3 gal pot:

so had to top her eveng being on flower :roll_eyes:, if you check the final result you will see only the lower flats:

I’m not proud of that, didn’t want you to go through those penible stages … eek|nullxnull

15 Likes

Your input is always appreciated my friend. I’m taking a calculated risk, as somebody else so eloquently put it

3 Likes