September Supporter Giveaway [Closed]

you big hearted buffoon you :grinning:
@Scissor-Hanz how would you like those dispersed? you choose and ill add it to the top post

6 Likes

I’ll leave it to you and Joe, GG. This is your show, I just wanted to help out. I can send the seeds to you for redistribution, or mail-out direct if you prefer.

5 Likes

Number 3 is a wild card, right?

I have never even seen a place to be a patron. :fearful:

2 Likes

This is why OG is the best. Sharing is caring.

@gordongecko This is a great idea. I’m proud to support the site.

I have some GG4 S1 that could do with a new home if that’s of any interest? They need counting though not sure how many I have left.

6 Likes

I support OG because I love the community!! always someone here to help with advice and such… This community is reward enough lol :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Found thru your link. TY, I have not seen this before :blush:

7 Likes

I am one of the “unbanked” but want to chip in.

I’m also willing to forego the custom title.

Can I mail a moneyorder for a few pennies to one of you?

Not for the beans…just been wondering how to be a Patreon with my abacus & frankincense economic development. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I have been too broke to support our home these last two months, but nevertheless will keep on doing it and catch up on my monthly’s once i get back up on my feet.

Life sucks without money, but still beautiful nevertheless…

Sci :robot:

10 Likes

Big thanks to donators @Deadinside88, @G-paS and @Stusatwork!

9 Likes

The rules now include a draw for existing donors just an FYI

6 Likes

How will you know that we have donated?

Patreon gives me overview of all patrons with their email addresses. That is why you should register with same address you use here on OG… (the rest can be fictitious and postal address can be left unfilled)

7 Likes

Thanks a lot! I’m in Europe, so it would be much more efficient to connect with some member close to you to donate :slight_smile:

You can also donate through Bitcoin.

1 Like

You and me both brother

2 Likes

Sorry my mom is in rehab and I am tapped out for cash.

6 Likes

Cheers for the offer, keep hold they can go into next months pot. I am hoping somebody else will do the same so I can enter :grinning:

5 Likes

Yeah that sounds like a plan. The seeds are at my mates house as he ran a few. Keep forgetting to pop round.

Who shall I send them too for distribution?

2 Likes

@gordongecko Right sorry for taking forever to get hold of these seeds.

I have 40 x GG4 S1 seeds to chuck in.

8 Likes

Think they should be put in for an October Giveaway, what you reckon?

PS then I can enter :smile:

4 Likes