September Supporter Giveaway [Closed]

Wow that’s awesome:-) super stoked to try the seeds. Thanks for the chance. Still pretty new to the site but love the community!

7 Likes

well welcome to the generosity! and thank you for your donation to the site!

1 Like

Woooooooooo congrats to the winners!!! When is the drawing for the 3rd prize? @LemonadeJoe?

2 Likes

@gordongecko is the 3rd place for ALL supporters in September or just all of the new supporters?

4 Likes

@toastyjakes

I believe it’s for all who donated.

4 Likes

I will still be donating $20 a month. Going help cover @anon58740919 for a long time for his generosity. He wouldn’t take anything for him self. Neither would my awesome builder @Jellypowered.

This is a way for me to give back to all the family here as I only grow from seeds and don’t bred.

Got you covered. Even broke both helped me.

12 Likes

This was a great idea, seemed to really get a lot of ppl involved as well as invested!

2 Likes

Still waiing to hear from @LemonadeJoe on the 3rd place draw winner
1st and 2nd are about to go in the post

1 Like

Hello, sorry it took so long… But it is ready… I was thinking about making this lottery more fun than to just select someone myself… I want community to participate :slight_smile:

There are 46 supporters that are active at this time (after pledges were processed 1st of October).

Everyone has been assigned unique number from 1 to 46. @gordongecko was selected as guardian of the fairness, so he has privately received this list of unique numbers with key to all members (these were anonymized).

So now we need to chose this random number between 1 and 46.

Let’s do it this way. Anyone from fresh donators, that have participated in this contest can now chose random number and select the winner.

Whoever comes first, picks the winner :slight_smile:

It’s your turn now:

@Stusatwork
@G-paS
@Deadinside88
@tacoavenger17
@spillz907
@Sativaindica
@HappyHemper
@AlwaysLearnin
@bisceg
@whadop
@cogitech
@ModicumGenes

So first post from anyone on this list with number 1 - 46 decides who will win … Let’s make someone happy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I @ModicumGenes chose Number 23

5 Likes

Cool!

and the winner of 3rd prize is …

@Jellypowered

Congratulations! :fireworks:

(Giveaway Guardian @gordongecko can verify that his position is #23 and unique and anomymized key begins with letters “jel”)

And big thanks to everybody for support and generosity!

11 Likes

Well done @Jellypowered. :+1:

7 Likes

Congrats @Jellypowered

8 Likes

420 isn’t an option sooooo… I pick #42! Good luck numba 42!

4 Likes

Sorry, 3rd prize has been already granted :slight_smile: @ModicumGenes was faster :slight_smile: and we are choosing at random only one contributor out of 46 supporters in September.

1 Like

Aaahhh thought since he was third there’d be a couple more :joy:… sorry! I’m guilty of not paying attention… like all the time :rofl:

2 Likes

Congrats @Jellypowered !!!

5 Likes

can confirm this was legit and congrats to @Jellypowered
please send me your deets dude

@LemonadeJoe I assume you’ve been working on a lottery system for future use?
This is a great idea. much fairer than scrolling down the list with eyes closed like i planned. :grinning:

Thanks everyone for playing I hope you join us again for next months episode
until then, Ive been your host Troy McClure

PS tracking info is in PM

10 Likes

Message sent :slight_smile:

Thank you all! I love this community!

8 Likes

So far for next month I have 40 gg4 seeds and 7 pollinated branches of Swashbuckler not sure how many seeds that will be.:laughing:

@tacoavenger17 was kind enough to offer some godbud crosses to the pot

10 Likes