Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

1 Like

This is my girl Linda. She has had surprisingly livingle males living w/her for some time. Just today I found she had the males and about 2k babies hanging around eating one another. She is the boss of her web. They have only a short time to get themselves in the wind. They will be a quick snack for mom if the free meals dried up.

1 Like

3 Likes

Day 2. All 6 BD and all 4 Goji cross are up and living. Sorry for the pic quality but at this point what does it really matter?

1 Like

I’ve heard that somewhere :open_mouth:

20220918_040454

3 Likes

Wolf Spider and a few hundred of her young. You can shine a light into the darkness and see the eyes of all the Wolf spiders’ eyes shining back at you.

3 Likes

1 Like

fasciation in a random garden shrub at work

2 Likes

I believe it is some kind of Milkweed, I could be way off in what it truly is so it may be something way different.

3 Likes

Home after work to find she just couldn’t hold it up any longer. I’ve been heavy into her torture, spikes through her stalk and I’ve been harvesting her slowly over the last week to find her sweet spot.

2 Likes

The flowers are hanging off the stalk of the last plant to be grown in here w/a sister cut getting ready for flower very shortly. This will be the 3rd run of her. She is 1 of 2 keepers I found in the 1st seeds I ran of the crosses I made. This is my first go at no till. I am finishing my 1st soil/organic/no till now and im looking forward to doing more organics to get better grasp and feel for what is really going on. Plus who doest like to smoke super dank buds that got dank from kitchen waste that would’ve gone to a landfill had I been using bottle nutes.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Bud shots of my other keeper. Can’t show a bud shot and say it’s 1 of 2 keepers I grow often and not show any of the other cut. Its the only plant showing purple. I figured out she was directly in front of the ac vent so she gets all the cold air first so she is the only cold/purple plant I have rn

1 Like

My Mom tent got into a bit of a pickle. I’ve grown the last year or so w/a 1k hid ballast that was a double 1k ballast, so 2k split 1k×2. Sorry im high. It started throwing fire from one plug then the other then from inside. I “fixed” it w/o any knowledge of what I was doing just in desperation, I was over 1/2 through flower all my flowering plants were dying and I had to cut clones just to try and keep the genetics. I got one side working and have used it fine since. This fire in my mother tent started from an electric lighter malfunctioning. I clicked it and clicked it and it just would not light. I set it on top of the tent bc I was working in there and I walked away for a sec. I smelled burning plastic and thought the ballast had finally had gone to shit but realized it wasn’t even on. It melted through the top and I guess drippings caught the side and couple smart pots. All is not lost just my tent and a cut or 2 of what I’m not even positive yet. Back to clean up. This shit got everywhere. Don’t let people who panic control fire extinguishers, they can and will do more damage than the fire if used haphazardly. Happy growing.