Shaggy's Shenanigans & Scooby Snacks

Cookieland

8 Likes

Made a mistake not paying attention, soil was preloaded with nutes. I was feeding on top of that, so they got a little pissy with me. Week of flushing with ph water and now slowly bring em back up. All seem to be recovering well.

5 Likes

Hey hey where the monkeys… Oops, wrong song. Lmao… anyways, gave the hydro girls a hair cut, and started up potting everything. All plants are bouncing back well.

10 Likes

Got the other friends up potted. All are bouncing back from the nute issues. Yay!..

11 Likes

Looking good Shag!!

3 Likes

that guy in the green shirt is trying to rip your plants.

4 Likes

Lol… was wondering if anyone would notice him down there.

4 Likes

I would be surprised if he got far carrying that pot. :smiley:

3 Likes

I bet he tries, I gotta keep an eye on him.

3 Likes

Someone on OG always notices everything bro.

I’d be surprised if he could carry it off before he has to go find a sandwich. :joy:

2 Likes

Mad munchies with that guy! Never know… :laughing::rofl:

2 Likes

Someone say… Shenanigans! Your plants look great, are you using monster drinks as a watering additive?

3 Likes

Shhh… don’t tell anyone. Lmao

3 Likes

I should have known :rofl: I really like your cab setup, it’s sparkly clean and looks like you got the construction skills too. Excellent work all around. If’n your ok with it, gonna move to back row and watch yaz grow. What? I’m 6’4” if I sit in front row the whole show will be the back of my head. :joy:
I respect what you said about taking care with family above all else, Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

No problem come on in. Thank you! I’m always looking at the cabinets for improvement. They work wonderful tho. Lil tweaks here there. I’m 6’2" so I know what a mean. Hope you like fishing. I do a lot of it.

4 Likes

Alright folks, grab a drink and snacks at the bar. This update is for Big Bertha. So did some poking around up close to the plants. On the GSN, its looking to be 5 of 5 female. BDF, is looking female, while the survivor grew balls! Cookieland #2 is looking female. Lastly, the Soloberry #3s, #2 and #4 are looking to be female as well. Time to clean the cloner and take some tops and flip the script.

5 Likes

The Hydro Box is next in line, so we have the LSD auto from @CoastalMarySeeds on left side. Right side is the TK x SS clone from my momma. Ran it in soil originally so now time to try it in hydro. All is well, they drink about 1.5gals in a 24 to 30 hour period. The heat has been in town lately. 91 yesterday. On to the pics!

10 Likes

Alright, so I ran into a little problem since the heat has been here. Big Bertha was make back pressure into the hydro box, so the t6 would stop until the pressure became less. So I needed a way to divert the air to allow the hydro to push air as well. This is what I came up with and it’s works well. Both boxes can push air at full speed!..

5 Likes

Alright, one last update. SOOO… the outdoor cage. I had started 4 Strawberry Cheese autos from @CoastalMarySeeds, well I forgot to close the cage door. 2 where killed by the doggies walking on them. 1 died off in the heat. #2 is still rolling strong. I have since dropped a couple more beans to start to go out in replacement. 1 is a Hawaiian Haze from my bro @Old-Ron, thank ya!. The other one is a special one I’m gonna try. I will let more details out later, when the time is right. :metal::crazy_face::metal:

7 Likes

Thats cool man. I have some really special seeds I put in dirt yesterday myself. I’m still on the hunt. :wink:

4 Likes