Shaggy's Shenanigans & Scooby Snacks

So I’m super late with this. Been busy and family life been crazy.

Big Bertha: all plants have been topped, clones taken of the gsn and bdf. Ended up with 4 boys out of 15 beans. So the final #s are 3 Soloberry3, 2 Cookieland, 1 Black Dosi Fire and 5 Gods Space Needle. So on the gsn, 4 plants look pretty close. 1 is taller stretchier, and has more purple in the stem then the others.

5 Likes

Hydro Box: the girls are pumping along great. Nice frost coming on the tk buds. The lsd is going good but not as impressive as the tk.

6 Likes

I’m up late, looking at your grow… very nice. Hope your getting some rest and doing well.

3 Likes

Well, just found out it’s much OG birthday!!.. what a year it’s been. Grew a lot, myself included. Much thanks to all the OG family.

8 Likes

Happy og bday brother haha

3 Likes

Thank ya! :blush:

4 Likes

I’ve been slacking on Overgrow. You got a lot growing on. Your shenanigans are looking great my friend!

3 Likes

Happy OG bday hehe.
Going through this thread reminded me of that scooby snack strain I tried a little while ago. Found it’s a strain by archive.

2 Likes

If you come across it again lemme know bro.

3 Likes

Didn’t find the seeds in stock, but at those prices I wonder if I can find the parents lol

4 Likes

Damn bro, mine is Sat!!

3 Likes

Whoohaaa you say it’s your OG birthday?!?

Hope you catch a fish! What? Like your not going fishing… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lol… how you know?? Caught 2 smallmouth today. Skunked yesterday…

2 Likes

Just stopping in for something a little new. So outdoor right now i got “ole-ron” the Hawaiian haze from @Old-Ron. Then I have “lil doobie” the Strawberry cheese auto from @CoastalMarySeeds. She’s so cute!

8 Likes

Well, we hit 118* today, ole-ron out in the cage is loving the heat for some weird reason. Lil doobie is staying green as well. The garage is 111* while inside the trap bubble the ac is holding to 88*. Plants seem happy thank God and no rolling power outage so far!!

5 Likes

So we are towards the end of wk9 flower on the hydro box. Starting to flush should be anytime!

6 Likes