Share your Eclipse Pictures!

9 Likes

Resized_20240408_150949

My daughter took these with her phone. We were on the south side of the high peaks in Newcomb.

14 Likes

Just some shadows on the playground

5 Likes

Took these with my phone, on the east coast. The last 2 pics are the same, just zoomed in n screenshotted

4 Likes

5 Likes

My cell phone was taking strange picturesof the eclipse.

5 Likes

Mine was too, it was showing in the reflection

1 Like

11 Likes

Love all the pictures guys, wow <3

Mine was not stellar. Lol

4 Likes

I was hoping for clouds here since I didnt have any eclipse glasses, or a solar filter for my camera, rip.

I did blind myself for a few seconds at a time and caught glimpses of it. , I think what was cooler for me was noticing how everything around me changed :slight_smile:

Till next time . I GOT to travel and go see totality somewhere.

2 Likes

and get a welding hood to look at it without blinding yourself…

2 Likes

About 5 minutes after this pic it got teal dark. Looked like tornado cloud weather, dark and green and swirly. Was still pretty nuts. The clouds formed about 30 minutes before the eclipse and we had blue skies about 30 minutes after it was over. Wondering if the altitude Im at played a part.

1 Like

That picture has a Pink Floyd vibe!

1 Like

Yeah we got a multi day severe weather setup this week !!! Not surprised wow , interesting timing on the clouds !

1 Like

I thought so too. Lol
My daughter took the picture and sent it to me. We had too much cloud cover here to see anything.

2 Likes

Eclipse Report from Franconia Notch, New Hampshire

We had a great spot for the eclipse, a giant open parking lot with clear skies and a full view of the 99.7% totality. I knew there’d be loads of “Crescent” pics so I was shooting for something different and I used filters and a de-pixelization technique to focus on the corona.

There was an outdoor concert at the ski resort up the hill, so we had music and guacamole as the sky darkened and the air chilled around us.

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

5 Likes

This one gives me @ReikoX vibes

7 Likes

These are from our spot in Texas. Foggy and overcast day gradually began to clear about noon. Then some clouds breezed by and the sun came out and then it went black. Our friend’s house was nearly centered in the path of totality and it was a beautiful sight.

Venus and Jupiter came out to see the eclipse too. Venus is easily visible to the lower right and zoom in to the right to spot the bright spot that is Jupiter.

7 Likes

Total overcast but we stared at the van gogh cloud permutation as the shadow approached with it’s winds…

…then the darkness embraced us.

And we enjoyed a Happle just before it got dark…

9 Likes