Share your Eclipse Pictures!

Im on the East Coast so I saw about 69 percent here , but no solar glasses so I really didnt see nothing.

Even here, I noticed all these things : The harsh brightness of day was taken away, and replaced with an almost hdr like effect. , much easier on the eyes. Almost wish it was always like that.

The shadows, were trippy as balls dude. Kinda Curvy and looked very Sharp.

The temperature had to of dropped at least 6 degrees. It got noticeably cooler and even got to a point where the windy made it chilly and I was shivering some. What surprises me is I cant recall such a sharp temperature drop back in 2017 when I experienced 98 percent totality.

It felt surreal. Even here. 1000 miles away from totality and it still felt surreal.

12 Likes

Sounds like you saw the best parts. I think watching everything change around you is way cooler than seeing part of the sun blocked out through the glasses.

The shadows especially! Did you take any pics?

Guessing the temp drop in 2017 wasn’t as big since it was in August vs. early Spring. Pretty wild.

5 Likes

I diddddd let me pull them off my SD Card real quick <3

Some shots are a little under exposed :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I had my eyes closed, but think i got a good one

9 Likes

It got pretty dark. There was barely a sliver of light around the moon but the pics make everything look brighter. I had no filter so I used my sunglasses. :joy:
Pics aren’t the greatest. Also… I may be blind…ish :man_shrugging:t3::rofl:

36 Likes

I was just outside the path of totality. Got some glasses and everything but as usual it was cloudy AF here and we didn’t see much. Just got extra dark and cloudy for about 6 mins.

5 Likes

Nice pics mate! Looks sweet from where you are :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, bud! It was pretty cool. :+1:t3: It was neat when all the streetlights popped on… not sure why cause I see that every night. :joy:

2 Likes

Pics posted of the shadows @FourFour !!! @NDNCHILD sick dude, that night looking shot is awesome, shows how dark it really got

2 Likes

It was fun. The dog just kept looking back and forth between me and the sky and whining slightly. I don’t think anything other than his head moved for 10 mins. :laughing:

we’re right there on the path it was pretty cool when it was totally covered the chickens all freaked out and ran inside the pen and you could see stars in the sky around the Sun which I thought was the best part

21 Likes

It rained here. Couldn’t see a god damned thing. :unamused:

1 Like

@THCeed had some good ones , but he can post those.

9 Likes

Bean was planted at Exact moment of Totality in complete darkness for the dankness.Let the energy of the corona blast propel this tiny Bean on its mystic journey

15 Likes

Nice pictures!

2 Likes

it never did get dark here either but the cloud cover helped view it without glasses

2 Likes

Central Illinois…didn’t get dark here either but kinda eerie looking…not the best pix, I took the eclipse glasses and put them over my cell phone camera lens.

20240408_175118 20240408_175159 20240408_175235

7 Likes

We had a decent view here we’re I live but we didn’t get 100%.

8 Likes

Ok, I was tagged, so here they are.

18 Likes

I was lucky enough to b in path of totality but my phone takes crappy pics but the whole thing was pretty cool. Here’s some cool pics of lil eclipse shadows casting through the trees my neighbor took

5 Likes