April 8, 2024 - 🌑 Solar Eclipse

OR

:metal: :grin: :+1:

22 Likes

The tin foil hat crowd is pretty riled up about the eclipse, I hear they are worried about a possible zombie apocalypse… :joy:

4 Likes

That’s already happening!

13 Likes

Man Lavar is getting old! I can still hear the reading rainbow theme song !

4 Likes

Hey Gang!

Saintly Spouse and I are camped at Cannon Mountain in the valley of the Franconia Notch, New Hampshire.

The clouds have cleared, the snow is melting and we have a near perfect view for the eclipse tomorrow afternoon.

I just did a test “Time-Lapse” photo session pointing at just where the sun will be at tomorrow’s event and it was exciting to see the wispy clouds racing by our monstrous fireball in the sky.

A few blocks above us is a ski resort jammed to massive overflow today in anticipation. If the clouds cooperate we are likely to be on site for a classic Solar Eclipse Tailgate party!

Excitement is in the air here, and we’re stoked to be a part of it!
-Grouchy :popcorn: :boom: :100:

If I get some good video, how/where can I post it, then link to OG?

7 Likes

Say hello to @Foreigner if you see him. You’ll recognize him by the purple oven mitts:

9 Likes

Also a convenient disguise for looting. Multipurpose.

7 Likes

1u9kbt

4 Likes

I never thought of that, perfect time for pickpockets.

2 Likes

“Hey man, look up.”

3 Likes

I’ve never had a viewing contraption that I can remember but I recall seeing the shadow on leaves. I’ve seen an eclipse that way. I’m pretty sure it was an eclipse. Probably do the look at the leaves thing again. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Your wanting to feel his package not steal his wallet. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve got two hands.

3 Likes

Touché :rofl:
Legend

1 Like

That’s his distraction tactic.

1 Like

“Hey check this out…
Oh drat someone has relieved me of my wallet chain.” Yes @Esrgood4u wears a wallet chain. Get with the now man.

2 Likes

Take a jacket with you to see the eclipse, Dry environments could see a drop of 8 to 14 degrees, less so if it’s humid. The shadow will be traveling 1800 miles an hour over my area and it will create its own weather along that strip.

fff

5 Likes

Bro I’m northeast uk.
A wallet is for rich folk. I keep my money in my sock. The notes are OK but the coins hurt my feet. :v:

2 Likes

You’ve got the queen’s face permanently embossed on your toes.

1 Like

Best place for her face I say. :rofl:

1 Like