Sharing the love

Love this thread concept, beautiful. I can say 100% honestly that I have real love for everyone in this community and wish for love and happiness for everyone here, whether I know you or not. :heart::heart::v:t2::v:t2:

5 Likes

Lots of love, blessings and positive vibes going out to Ukraine and any Ukrainian members today!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart_eyes_cat::pray:t2:

The world is watching. :eyes:

5 Likes

Lovely thread @MWgrower
Cool kid…
Kids do bring happiness to me, I’ve got couple of boys about the same age (twins)…
Whenever I’m down, they never seize to cheer me up…

4 Likes

Grateful for the miracle of life, a few good friends, my son, and my partner Alice in “Survival can be fun.”

5 Likes

Wonderful, thank you for sharing!

“I accept all that I am.” has been a very relieving affirmation for me lately, when I get negative thoughts, and then resolutely choosing joy and laughing at myself.

This planet is one circus after another, just laugh!

4 Likes

+1 for Xavier Rudd :+1:

2 Likes

Well said. Don’t take things so seriously, nobody gets out alive. Life is one big cosmic joke, but not in any negative sense of the word. Very simple and very complicated depending on how you look at it

3 Likes

He’s a total goof. I can see so much of all our family in him and his tendencies but so much that is just him too. He does take very much after me though so I’m gonna have trouble unless I can get him to focus his energies on positive things that interest and excite him

4 Likes

Speaking of laughing, here IS laughing…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xCrQLyEep4

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

I love FlowForms, that I find on YouTube. Been trying to build on using Brid Gourds I grew out years ago, and found in a box in my pole building.

@MWgrower
Hey brother, it’s been a while…
Hope everything is fine with you… :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hey man, all is beautiful on my end. Thanks for checking. I was out of town for awhile and started a new job. Now my day starts at 5:30 am and I don’t get to sit down til like 9:30 pm. Busy busy, but all is well. I’ll try to drop in later on tonight when I get some free time :v::green_heart::bulb:

2 Likes

Glad to hear that brother …

1 Like