Shipping Clones? (safety check)

Insert sarcastic tone and lots of :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe they are just jerks, hate their life, or their wife makes them sleep in the guest room so they are pissed at anyone having a good day.

7 Likes

This exactly…

3 Likes

Is the quality of them decent?

Indeed, mamafunkclones.com used the same w/led lite when they shipped U.S.-wide. NO complaints with them at all. Cheaper to buy more than 1 as they do Combined Shipping. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

The main thing with customs being hot on plant material and other living things is they don’t want disease or invasive species traveling between boarders. I’d imagine with the whole Covid thing going on they would be extra cautious. They actually scan for it so I’d be careful shipping internationally.

2 Likes

people seem to be sending them discrete. I hear they do and they don’t. But if they scanned, wouldn’t nothing get through for anyone?

I know Neptune (big b$nk) was shipping $500 clones from the states over just recently.

Things can still slip through, just like at an airport. My buddie had left a pocket knife in his carry on bag and didn’t know until they flagged it on the way back. Shipping them stateside shouldn’t be any different than with anything else. I would use 3-day priority with tracking or if you want to drop the money, overnight it.

3 Likes

I’ve been wondering if it’s be worth trying to send them across the boarder. I’ve been avoiding trading cuts across to Canada but if it’s not an issue…

3 Likes

Some of the stuff going to Canada is sitting for week, and at times, months before final dispatch. Be warned!!! I personally wouldn’t chance it during these cold/artic days. Late April/May, I’ll “spin the wheel”. ALL, enjoy a pleasant weekend, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yea, I figured as much. I’m holding off on open offered to the board until spring. With proper insulation, they should be fine. The pack I sent from ME to MO, was delayed and took 6 days to get to the person, they were fine when he opened the pack yesterday. They were fresh cuts, not rooted clones.

4 Likes

I used to get shipped and ship out beans by the thousand through UPS. I was told ( at the time ) anything you overnight RARELY gets checked unless it looks tempered with , has an odor of some sort. It may be different now, but with how much shit gets shipped in and out everyday even more so then back then, I doubt it.

This came from someone inside the company.

5 Likes

Well US customs missed this one…K2 cuttings from UK.

UK customs also missed this one

10 Likes

Obviously they can’t get 100%…just saying if they find it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.