Should I kill it!? ๐Ÿ’€

As the title states.

3/4 look great, the fourth looks like a scraggly runt. Same conditions, so and nutrients. Right now, over watered and N, even though I havenโ€™t watered in a few days. The soil getting cooler is changing the uptake for sure. Honestly, as poor as its performing, I wouldnโ€™t bother running its clones.

Thoughts?

4 Likes

Donโ€™t write anything off until after the smoke report. The runt of my batch of Orange goji f2 is the most uniform growing plant I have!

6 Likes

If you have the room, keep it.

5 Likes

True, Iโ€™m just bummed lol

2 Likes

Nods, not like my tent will burst. Kinda just bummed out that it seems like a runt. Who knows ,maybe itโ€™ll surprise me! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Demi Moore is a great example of why you need to let her live and reach her full potential. You might need to make some adjustments to how you raise and care for her, but she might be the star of the bunch.

16 Likes

It could just be a different phenotype.

3 Likes

Lolol. #dead. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

This was an auto runt with its taproot ripped in half at a week old.Dont kill the runt.Now she is a bush full of sweet berry lemon pledge fuel buds

#LetTheRuntLive

8 Likes

Lmfao Holy shit dudeโ€ฆ

4 Likes

Seriously. :thinking: This could easily trash her thread. Got me thinking about all sorts of perversities in cannabis/female-celeb comparisons. :sweat_smile:

Who would represent RKS? :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I would keep it if I had room. Iโ€™ve had a runt that was slow going at first. But it eventually caught up with the family. If I was running out of space I would give it away or get rid of it. You could always experiment with it.

Keep it! Iโ€™ve had runts produce great smoke

Well I did/do not intend to hijack @nefrellaโ€™s thread, but I thought it was a funny way to make my point. Also, I thought about your questionโ€ฆ

โ€ฆand I came up with this young lady. Bella Thorne :skunk: :nose:

4 Likes

As long as you have the room Iโ€™d let the runt live. It might surprise you.

1 Like

yeppers, thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m hoping for. Something amazing that will be :fire:

3 Likes

Could be the butterface turned hottie. Keep!

1 Like

4 Likes

RKS Would def be Keith Richards

2 Likes

The leafs look quite a bit different than the other 3 if iโ€™m seeing correctly. Keep it and see what different phenotypical representation takes place!!

2 Likes