Should I grow this?

Does this look potentially awesome?

Or am I growing spinach :thinking:

11 Likes

Looks somewhat like Australian Bastard Cannabis. What strain is it supposed to be?

3 Likes

It’s supposed to be ogkb side of Cement Shoes S1…

5 Likes

Grow it flowerit SMOKE IT

peace out and stay safe

7 Likes

I think so. :-/

Or an ornamental ground-cover for the front walkway… :wink:

:axe:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I would grow her out. I had a plant top itself and its doing fine. This reminds me if that.

4 Likes

if you got the room a couple weeks will tell more

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

4 Likes

How dry she been running ? I think needs more waters and some good feed. But as a starting point that can be a beast with little training. As for what shell produce idk. Got to flower her out and find out. Somewhere along the way take a cut.

4 Likes

I find the super slow cabbage-leafed stuff to be generally disappointing. I’d save the space for something more vigorous.It might end up very good product but there won’t be much of it.

4 Likes

Good eye Rooted-

I do like to let my plants run kinda dry during veg.
PLUS-
I up potted, and have been stingy with watering a little plant, in a big pot…

I was planning their first pot drench watering, for next week.
4 Likes

I’m with @rooted
Myco and water…

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Id tag along if you keep it going

2 Likes

My first thought was ABC too…

2 Likes

If it grew like a bushy plant with no signs of it being pot, then maybe it’d be awesome everywhere. I mean other than odor it’d be hard for someone not like minded to spot let alone id it.

1 Like

I went ahead with my planned pot drench with a tea of worm castings, Mexican guano, seabird guano, kelp meal and black strap molasses in an almond milk bag, brewed in a 5 gallon bucket with air stones for 3 days.

The following week I sprayed kelp tea brewed for 2 days, mixed with humic acid.

Growth is faster, with better internode spacing- still looks kinda odd…

This is my first grow with S1 seeds, not sure if weakish seedlings and slow initial growth is a thing, or if it was something else?

4 Likes

grow it and it will grow :slight_smile:

looks fine

Dequilo

3 Likes

Yeah. That’s odd looking! Like a cannabis plant trying it’s best to disguise itself as a dandelion.
I’ll follow this freak show! :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

It looks cool, I dig the training and the teeth of the leaves. I’ve never had ogkb but with how many people are breeding with it, its prolly worth finding out.

1 Like

Yeah those are cool looking!

1 Like

I hear you jones-

If it was an actual OGKB clone, I’d be excited…

Problem is, I’m an old school skeptic :face_with_raised_eyebrow: