Show me your best Xmas gift!

My best Christmas gift was being able to wake up next to my fiance, and get to watch our kids ‘be kids’
It’s been a rough year for sure, but I honestly don’t know what I’d do or be without them. Im thankful im able to be home with them. Years ago when I was deployed, it really put things into perspective.

Merry Christmas everybody, I love you all!

8 Likes

Stickermule. I got some great ideas brewing for other special occasions. I got some socks with my kids faces on them too

4 Likes

Niiice ! That dog is a cutie

1 Like

Thanks bud! @Gonzo

My sister Got my son these updated rock em sock em robots. They’re remote control. I think I like them more than him

6 Likes

Those Rockem’s have come a long way! When I was a kid it was all built into a box :laughing:

2 Likes

This is what I bought myself with all the stupid sales

7 Likes

Hell yea
EnormousShorttermBigmouthbass-max-1mb

I’ve always wanted one of these tacky neon signs haha I love them and The Mrs. got one for me! Showed up today to my surprise! Late X-mas gift. Going into the ol’ garage grow for sure!

10 Likes

Nice! What site you get all those @VAhomegrown ? Crystal Ship sounds dank.
I went with Great Lakes Genetics and got some Bodhi’s :grinning:

2 Likes

Crystal Ship and Blueberry Preserve were ordered from Neptunes @ 50% off, and the others were from The Seed Cellar @ 70% off

4 Likes

That is pretty freaking awesome bet it wasn’t cheap! Nice addition to a grow room.

1 Like

She told me to open the mail when it got here since she was at work and I was like :eyes: Took down a family photo just to get a quick look at it right here! haha

1 Like

Yeah that’s siick

1 Like

2 Likes