Show Off Your Furkids! *Giveaway Ended!*

Honestly I think he’s selecting his next victim haha

1 Like

Here is my sweet baby Golden Retriever her name is Sassy and she lives up to that name!
Here is my baby Northern Lights!
#Lovewhatyougrow
#smartgrowsystem

5 Likes

My buddy Oakley riding home with me today. My first grow, it was Slow’n sweet on the left and OG Kush on the right.

2 Likes

Oh, hey. A giveaway. Equipment and a hoodie? Thanks, @VIVOSUN . Never had a chance to use any of your gear yet, but I’d welcome it.
Here’s our baby Jessicat, helping me drain the RDWC system after harvest last week. She was fighting the cat that lives in the nutrient cabinet. (Or just her reflection, but she won’t hear that.) Also, her basking in the plant smells, and wearing some of my hair.

I’m sure they’ve been tagged, but when I think animals, I think @LzBoy and @Scootsmcgoo122 . Great dogs in those profile pictures.

Good luck on the draw tomorrow, everyone. :four_leaf_clover:
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

A @VIVOSUN gift box?
Wonder what might be inside :thinking:
Rains all ready to find out

@Natea got a poochie?

5 Likes

Tabasco Kidd w/Phototron grow in the background…

5 Likes

This is Legui

This is my grow

I guess @MoBilly would also like a surprise from Vivosun.

7 Likes

She’s no longer with me but she deserves to be showed off.
Jess.
RIP beautiful.

20180414_044652 10153267888932848

14 Likes

Hope you win this one,She deserves It,beautiful eyes.She IS lovely :heart:
Rest in peace :heart:
@Esrgood4u

2 Likes

Congratulations to our winners @Scootsmcgoo122 @DEFSeeds @Ringo
Please DM me for your address. :right_anger_bubble:

16 Likes

Congrats winners thanks @vivosun

2 Likes

Thank you @VIVOSUN I enjoy using your products.

:metal:

2 Likes

Oh no ! I own the winning dogs ! Always the brides maid never the bride ! I must of been high and mist out what a shame ! Congrats to the winner !

2 Likes

Yeeee haw… I am a wiener. LOL And, I wear hoodies all the time.

Big thanks to Vivosun and OG for the contest.

DM sent

Thanks again

3 Likes

I am the coolest dude on the block with all my new Vivosun gear. What a great prize.

The Vivosun Hoodie is totally awesome and the best of quality (just like the products they sell).

A T-shirt, a Cap, an awesome Vivosun Carry Bag to carry my stash. And, for me, the best of all… the most awesome gardening gloves I have ever owned.

On top of such a great prize, this was the fastest contest prize I have ever ever received. Got it all in yesterday’s mail.

Another pretty cool thing about all this is how Vivosun’s tag line and mine are so related. I give a ton of pot away every month to vets, servers and just about everyone I meet. LOL And, my tag line is always the same… Comparte’ Amore… Share the Love.

Once again, big thanks to Overgrow and Vivosun for such a great prize.

11 Likes

Awesome!!!

4 Likes

Oh wow! I just found this! Awesome @VIVOSUN. Seriously so excited

2 Likes

OG Turtle watching over the plants from inside the tent… @vivosun

8 Likes