Shroomgod's Dominion 龢

Tahoe OG x Purple Kush

Smells extremely potent.

19 Likes

Nice buds! I’m trying to score some right now!

2 Likes

Looks dank! Hows it smell

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/LLeEdG7Ct1s

3 Likes

The smell was potent @lotus710.

@MadScientist did you score some bud ? I’m smoking on lowrider a mexican ruderails strain a dwarf plant that was posted on the overgrow website back when shabang was still around none of them hang out here any longer.Pherhaps they’ll find their way back.

2 Likes

I’m gonna buy a half oz of that punto creepy again tonight, it’s really good smoke, it closes my visual field for a couple of seconds and then i either start shaking and/or feel like floating… HAHAHAHAHA! Plus it brings seeds. The ones i put to germinate two days ago, i already see the sprout coming up, but nothing like taking a pic now. Will take pics when they all sprout or when i see the other ones will not sprout at all… We’ll see!

4 Likes

go for it @MadScientist

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

I bought this weed from my dealer he’s like a dispensary and sets me up with over ten grams 'cause it was originally over ten grams i smoked over half thats why i only pictured five grams there so anyways he charges almost $350us for twenty eight grams for it and he throws in free tee shirts like you work for a dispensary

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

OGKB

strong text

2 Likes