ShroomGod's FeminisedSeed Giveaway ***Closed*** ✔️

for whatever it’s worth, i’m pretty sure some immoral europeans traded some shells & beads for Manhattan.

:evergreen_tree: :wink:

2 Likes

:thinking: I had to do a search to find out what you were talking about. I’m UK not Dutch so… Also they may have bought Manhattan but they also created most of the most prominent and famous strains we have ever seen. So it wasn’t all bad :rofl:

2 Likes

I think care package was the magic word :thinking:

2 Likes

should beable to check my po tomorrow, ill let you know forsure thanks again

2 Likes

Will be making my first winter crosses soon
Skylotus x gth1
Skylotus x sour power og
Gth1 x sour power og
Skylotus x josh dog og . I will pass these crosses onto the kind and generous people on here. Very happy to have a received a care package full of dank Sinatra f2s. Cheers

6 Likes

Hi @shroomgod,

Well, the bad news is that one of the seeds was totally obliterated when the vial got smashed. I guess that was through a sorting machine or something. The GOOD news is that it appears that two have survived! They were just rattling around in the outer envelope :grin:
Thank you very much for your trouble and generosity.

Since there was talk of some other feminized seeds being included in this giveaway, I just want to confirm what these are. Are the seeds you sent feminized sweet tooth you made from your own IBL?

Again thanks and I will definitely share my own seeds if I ever feel I have something worth sharing - maybe in a year or so :confused:

Cheers,

Cannaloop

4 Likes

Could you confirm the strain of the seeds that you sent?

Thanks

1 Like
3 Likes

3 little babies and some graph paper thx shroomman [ p.s i would nothave told anyone your names Sherman Ho-gawd or anything like that on a F.ret. addy or just a sg and blahbla lol

4 Likes

Who did I miss ?

Send your addy if you did not receive.i’m all out of Kush.

6 Likes

No worries, but nothin made it this way. I’m good for now. :v:
Very cool of you.

:evergreen_tree: <— doesn’t trust the post office folks :thinking:

I got my package yesterday, don’t know what they are doing to the mail these days, they must feed it through a roller press or something cos sadly the wee vial was split open and only 1 seed survived. The others looked like they had been ground up or something. It’s a real shame but i will start the one that survived along with some other seeds that folk on here have sent :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I saw this comment and wanted to add also even though all three of mine made it my vial was cracked and split open as well total unusable for another round but happy they made it!

4 Likes

TADA! :tada: :thumbsup: :mailbox_with_mail:

Thanks again dude! :mushroom: :boom:

I have buns in the oven for my winter give-away & payback :seedling:

:evergreen_tree: great birthday present! :wink:

7 Likes

So … I didn’t make the cut?

1 Like