Gold Star x Snow Lotus (CLOSED)

Bodhi Seeds - Gold Star (Sensi Star x Malawi) x Snow Lotus.

Any interest in the community for F2’s of Gold Star x Snow Lotus? I have quite a few seeds after only pollinating 8 or 10 flowering sites and was curious if there was a senior member of the forum that would take the lead in distributing seeds to those who want them? Unfortunately I don’t have any extra time to go about shipping them to all who want them, depending on the number of people interested, there are about 500 seeds total.

If this post needs to be removed and/or placed somewhere else, please let me know.

About seed runs

Regular Member (Trust Level 3) Sign Ups

1. YoungDad420
  2. Swe-can
  3. Kingmambo
  4. allotment
  5. khaoohs
  6. Sunvalley
  7. HolyAngel
  8. Guitarzan
  9. pawsfodocaws
  10. zephyr
  11. JBow918
  12. Joker
  13. Nefrella
  14. stONER775
  15. MBVapester
  16. jdem075
  17. Tommy_McCain
  18. DanzaKuduro
  19. Gpaw
  20. smkncanuck
  21. TheHighCheef
  22. J-Icky
  23. Zion
  24. George1961 Gman
  25. Needsomebeans
  26. corey
  27. craigson15
  28. ChronicMcBudz
  29. grohio
  30. Undead-Toker

Member (Trust Level 2) Sign Ups

1. Pug-love
  2. Shiskaberrysavior
  3. MotaMan
  4. 7anja7od
  5. bigbluedog360
  6. PlantShepherd
  7. Repins12
  8. Daytripr69
  9. kingkush312
  10. mtntrogger
  11. Ftlob
  12. Tejas
  13. minitiger
  14. Felzarn
  15. terpycollection
  16. Iggypuffs
  17. Cannasaurusrex
  18. yobigdaddy
  19. Redjimp
  20. ** Mr Toast

## How do I get added to the list?

You need to be a registered member (trust level 2 and higher). You need to read the rules and how seed run works. Log in and then click Edit button right below this post…

This seed run is now closed

32 Likes

I remember seeing the pictures of your grow in this thread that these beans came from. It was a most beastly and beautiful plant. I’m sure there will be lots of interest in those beans. I certainly am.

As for distribution, there’s lots of ways to go. For the US we have been using Sebring recently. And we have distributors for other locations as well. Personally I’ve done enough mailings now that I’d be interested in taking on a slightly bigger project like this to help out.

I’m sure there will be a decent response on this. I’ll see what others chime in with first. But most importantly, thanks for offering them up to our community!

15 Likes

I would be intrested for sure and thanks for wanting to share with the community…

5 Likes

I am in the US, these are a few pictures from the Gold Star x Snow Lotus I grew last year. Both females I grew out have been exceptionally beautiful plants. I popped five of the F2’s just to be sure they would germ and at least 3 are up so far.

44 Likes

W0owZa, those are absolutely gorgeous! :v: :peace_symbol: :star_struck: :yum:

7 Likes

@ElGalloBlanco SHE IS AMAZING !!

5 Likes

As schmarpit said, sebring is probably the guy you want to get in touch with.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone! @schmarmpit took the lead on this and I am sure there will be info upcoming on how the seeds will be redistributed.

10 Likes

I am going to receive the beans, split them up into 10’s, and package them up. After I have a final number of packs I’ll start a sign-up thread, most likely new style, level 2 minimum, etc. Then I’ll get them over to Sebring for distribution for whenever the next seed run goes out.

I’d mail them out personally but I don’t want to collect everyone’s private shipping info. We already have channels in place for that. If @LemonadeJoe or other mod wants to come in here, split this Gold Star x SL discussion out of Bodhi plant thread and turn it into a seed run sign-up, that would be a helpful start!

18 Likes

It is done… first post wikified… Let me know if you need more help.

14 Likes

Love it !! Sign me up for one @schmarmpit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v::pray:

And thank you @ElGalloBlanco for your generosity

And thank you @LemonadeJoe being fast as always !

13 Likes

I’d love to get in on this too. The plants look beautiful @ElGalloBlanco! :star_struck:

8 Likes

A few from shots of this year’s plant (the mom), sorry to those that have seen them already…

24 Likes

I would like this as my Christmas tree please.

22 Likes

Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

This is the only photo I have of the male used. Only kept him in a 7 gallon with minimal water and he trucked right along. Kept topping him to limit height and number of flowering branches.

22 Likes

Man those are beasts!! Nice job!

And thank you very much for your generosity :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks for the quick service @LemonadeJoe!!

8 Likes

I was looking for some info on this cross and I ran across this post on another site. :grinning: It’s by our very generous OP, and features some pictures of one of these girls at 11-12 weeks. @ElGalloBlanco, is this one last year’s plant?

That’s a great looking plant man. :grinning: Thanks so much for sharing these with us, Im totally stoked. You’re OG all the way man. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

15 Likes

Sweeet!!! Thanks bro! This is very awesome of you to give back.

7 Likes