Shrooms on the farm

Looks like a fun time. Break it down in OJ and make a tea. Welcome to the southeast :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Yea buddy. The fresher they are the more/brighter blue they’ll be. Peak potency is just before the cap starts to open up, everyone has a name for them, rocket caps, bullet tops etc. If you’re unsure of when the cow turd started fruiting, potency can be all over the place. There’s more psilocybin in the stems than the caps. Once they open up, the psychoactive compounds begin to degrade very quickly.

If it’s your first time, I’d just eat one cap and stem. Should feel it after about 30 minutes and peak at around 4 hours. Blending them with some juice is a good way to mask the taste, I can’t get fresh ones down.

First time I tripped, me and a buddy ran a handful through a drip coffee pot and flavored it with pixie sticks.

You could dry them out and save em for later. They’re a bit more palatable to me that way but lose quite a bit of their potency… just have to eat a bit more to melt the mind sufficiently.

4 Likes

https://www.shroomery.org/

The place for you op.

6 Likes

According to the pharmaceutical industry those are toxic mushrooms :man_shrugging: Please send them to me ASAP and I will ensure they are destroyed properly.

3 Likes

Here they are I gathered two huge lots like this. Wowwww. They keep getting more amd more blue. Tomorrow I’m picking up a dehydrator and getting to work. Need to focus on finishing setting up the reefer though. Thanks for the advice guys OG is the best!

11 Likes

Looks like cubensis but always take a spore print and use the colour the of cap and stem to ID. I see some that look a little different in the pic above, there’s a lot of copy cat varieties out there so just keep an eye out. Good find though

If you find more head over to my thread and post some pics mate

Try and use scissors and a cane basket to keep them in while hunting that way you’ll get more runs out of the cow patties and the basket will help spores to drop and spread in the field :v:t4:

6 Likes

Man I’m jealous, I grew bulk for years in Utah and here ur out walking around finding stacks of em. That’s like a commercial pot farmer walking into a field of ready buds growing wild

6 Likes

What a cool find

1 Like

BTW I didn’t mean to hit you with the warning signs mate but a story that always resonated with me was when 10 Chinese business men were in Australia and while out hiking they thought they found a type of mushroom that’s a delicacy in China so they picked them and cooked it up that night, 9 out of the 10 guys died and the other one wasn’t far off. Always scared the shit out of me that story, gnarly way to die

3 Likes

Once I get my dehydrator tomorrow and get these baddies cured I’m definitely down to trade for seeds. I am struggling to get anything good in FL just arriving with these new bullshit laws. I’m from Cali. Then alaska. Then Colorado. And Washington then oregon. Never been in a state where it’s illegal. If I knew it was gona be like this I would have brought seeds!

5 Likes

Man I’m jealous! There’s many things to check off to make sure they’re cubes, but most of them look like it to me. Those really big ones I’d really double check first, I haven’t seen them that big lol

3 Likes

Man if you’re willing and able to, please make a spore print! I’d love to try my hands at a wild collected FL strain. Too bad you’re not set up to take clone cultures :sweat_smile:

I’d definitely post these pics over on shroomery for identifying. They may want some better pics of specific parts. If they’re still growing, you can hopefully get check out all the key features before eating them.

4 Likes

Just get an xacto knife and trim the bottoms of em with any shit still there, clean shroom is a happy shroom that don’t upset the stomach

3 Likes
3 Likes

Wow! I’d love to get a print/culture of one of those giants :laughing:.

2 Likes

So I’m cleaning them all. Will post one more pic with the final trimmed batch. Dry them tomorrow. Also. I’m definitely eating this one in the photo. For science. Will report back soon

6 Likes

Hey, you alive and well? How was the experience?
Any chance I can get a spore print from you? I’d love to try some wild genetics

2 Likes

So after last night I ate two fresh shroomies and they were delicious! They had almost no flavor and i felt a mellow body high and head high right away. about an hour later I watched Beverly Hills Ninja and the colors were poppin! I haven’t had any mind benders in years only color and mood enhancing shrooms that were rather vibrant and fun. These felt a lot like those. I imagine after I get my dehydrator today and get them cured they will get stronger once dried? I will probably take twice as many next time. Also after cleaning them I am positive they are all psychoactive. They all had blue bruising on the stems after trimming/cleaning off manure. So a lot of people are asking for Spore Prints, how is that done and what is the best method to ship so that I can share once I get settled in the trailer on the ranch. Here are some pictures of the stash I picked up in about one hour. If you want to follow my thread I am posting regularly in my online grow journal. I am putting together a reefer on the ranch with a few partners. It’s turning out to be quite the adventure and I can always use some extra advice as we are all new to the industry and I just moved to Florida so I am especially new to the area and climate. Thanks OG Fans for reading :slight_smile: Here is that link:
Up and coming Florida Grow Op! - Overgrow.com

11 Likes

I did exactly that @AzSeaindooin420 thanks for the advice they look great!

3 Likes

They’re shroom for shroom (not weight) the fresh ones are more potent.

1 Like