SHSC-1 Overgrow Fundraiser Auction

@CanuckistanPete Lot 15 $30

was trying to organize some pics last night and it just got too overwhelming trying to locate everything LOL I have a crap load of plant pics.
Anyhow here is a little spread of pics of the Chunk D Hashplant grown by an amazing gardener, Goodenergygrower, in Michigan I believe. These plants handled the weather outside just fine :wink:
For a full grow diary on this one from seed to smoke report====> Chunk D Hashplant grow journal. Seed to smoke report. - Strawberry Hill Seed Co. - Z-Labs

Here is a teaser… :wink:
Chunk D Hashplant -GoodEnergyGrower pic 1 - Copy
Chunk D Hashplant -GoodEnergyGrower pic 2 - Copy

Chunk D Hashplant -GoodEnergyGrower pic 5 - Copy
Chunk D Hashplant -GoodEnergyGrower pic 6 - Copy
Chunk D Hashplant -GoodEnergyGrower pic 7 - Copy

20 Likes

Big shout out and Huge thankyou to @Rhai88 for upping the anti in this here auction.
That is some awesome schwag for the highest overall bidder

I’m going to update the auction page as of this post
Thanks everyone!!

8 Likes

Lot #16 @Granola $35

3 Likes

Lot13-35$ @DrGonzo13

2 Likes

LOT 13 $40 @Cranio
LOT 15 $35 @sprinklememaynee

2 Likes

List is updated folks
thanx for the continued interest !!

6 Likes

the “bidding” fundraisers are great BUT I hate to out-bid other members - feel bad to take them if I win.

4 Likes

The money is for the site…the higher the bids go the better.

6 Likes

LOT 8 $30 @Slammedsonoma420 … I just did a little reading up about these 2 strains that you did the cross with @SHSC-1 & after picking my jaw up off the ground I had to put a bid in thanks for letting some great work and genetics out and it’s better when they’re able to help fund The OG site so keep em coming everyone! Big thanks @Rhai88 for letting us have a chance to get some kick-ass slaps and :magnet:! Happy Bidding

6 Likes

This is the only time on OG I’m like well you gots to go!

it’s for a good cause lol

Don’t feel bad we all share around here and if someone outbids anyone you gotta look at it like they’re investing so we have a cool spot to come hang out everyday and enjoy this passion with like minded people. :exploding_head:

10 Likes

yup, the auction bid proceeds go 100% to OG so bid away folks :wink:
Remember… auction closes at 1:59PM tomorrow and I’m betting there are some snipers waiting in the wind hehehe

gonna update the bids as of this post
I woke up to a foot of fresh snow and still coming down so I have some snow plow chores to do. I’ll check back in later
Have a great day everyone!!

12 Likes

Lot #11 $35 @CerebralMeds
Lot #15 $40 @DrGonzo13
Lot #18 $20 @patsnumone

4 Likes

Thanks - Sure makes sense !! OK here comes my bids !!!

3 Likes

LOT 16 $40 @CanuckistanPete

2 Likes

Lot #8 $40 @DrGonzo13

2 Likes

LOT 7 $40 @LonelyOC

3 Likes

Less than 24hours to go folks !!!

Get those bids in :sunglasses: `

The list has been updated as of this post
Thanx everyone and Good Luck!!! :smiley:

7 Likes