SHSC-1 Overgrow Fundraiser Auction

lot 9 80 @Slammedsonoma420

4 Likes

Good morning OG!
Getting down to the final hours here for the auction
Get those bids in before 2023-02-20T21:59:59Z !!!

have a great day everyone :wink:

4 Likes

I’m sure there are some snipers lurkin!

6 Likes

Getting close, what time zone is this ending on?

3 Likes

Lot 7 $50. @50State

3 Likes

Lot 8 $55. @yardgrazer

3 Likes

Lot 6 $40. @cannaloop

4 Likes

@DrGonzo13 Lot 16 $45

3 Likes

7 Likes

@Rhai88 the auction page you highlighted say 2:59 pm but when I scroll up to the auction page here says 1:59PM

I’m updating the bids as of this post and I’ll be watching the auction for the rest of the day. It’s pounding snow now for over 48hours straight. I tried to plow my driveway and shop entrance with my atv and it just got to be too much. Luckily my neighbor across the way has a huge tractor all chained up with 5ft high tires on the thing… He just finished clearing what I was unable to but it’s still snowing LOL
anyhow… I ain’t going anywhere today so I’ll update the auction as we go

good luck everyone!!!

4 Likes

2:59 my time. MST, Pacific, Central, and eastern are all listed on there.

Around 2.5 hours left lol

6 Likes

LOL I’m a retard some times haha. I just realized what @Rhai88 was pointing out… if you hold the cursor over the end time in the auction page it will show you the end time for your time zone.
Stoner I am LOL

4 Likes

I was just about to say that it’s 259 mountain time or 159 Pacific time LoL I can’t blame ya for that you’re trying to keep the bids up to date and I did it on the last auction and was all confused until I did the click for the time zones hope it has a great finish and it’s time to get some bids upped thanks :pray:t2: for doing this for the OG Community and I hope to grab some of your goodies The Doc

3 Likes

Whoops, keep messing this up…

Lot 15, $50 @Granola

4 Likes

Was just a mix up on the lot #

I screwed up my bid, wasn’t outbidding you.

1 Like

Huh oh wrong lot!?

Believe me, I’m messing this up left and right. My earlier bid got one wrong too, but that’s okay.

3 Likes

Lot 7, $55 @Smoklahoma

3 Likes

Really interested in that one too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
LOT #8 $60 @Smoklahoma

3 Likes