Sick plant? I want to act now!

The points started dropping before the first feed.
Soil is Biobizz Light Mix.

Maybe a pH problem?

Thanks for the heads up.

Tomorrow they’ll get some water then.

1 Like

Could be, but if the other plants are fine I don’t know, you can do a slurry test and see if soil is too acidic …

1 Like

The other 2 are anotger strain, if that counts.

2x Royal Jack Automatic
1x Do Si Dos Automatic (sick?)

Will look into peat moss

In such an early stage i doubt it, a good watering is all they likely need.

2 Likes

I do the contrary, in my case because of high humidity to avoid mould …

2 Likes

Hamme, here we normally don’t criticize what others say, just offer solutions and let the OP chose what he thinks will suit his needs … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I am sorry you feel criticized, i was just ventilating my opinion! Naturally GrumpyNut must do as he wants to, it is his party!

4 Likes

just water them when they’re thirsty. don’t worry about the clock. check out Blumats and SIPs before you head to flower. maybe some hard pots.

if you had a real problem, the plants would look a lot worse. they look good.
keeping your soil moist/from drying out too far is a good target to hit. take care of your soil and the plant will follow. :+1:

2 Likes

Looks like I managed to fix the clawing I had going on. Now the new leaves on the top have yellow tips tho.

I am not feeding them. (did it once on start of week 3, clawing started)

Now that week 4 is starting and pre flower phase is incoming I really want to fix those leaves.
Light is running at 50-60%. It’s a good LED light (max 125W, 361 μmol/s). Yesterday I lifted it with some zip ties, it’s ~40cm (16") from canopy.

Water in has a pH of ~6.2
Water out has a pH of ~5.8

They may be slightly overwatered.

2 Likes

They look good!

Over watering does not happen that quick. Drought is a much bigger threat, certainly to blooming plants!

2 Likes

Quick update: they are doing great… maybe too great for the space I got :joy:

IMG_0520

4 Likes