Sincy grown fun

Gorilla Slippers lone seed that survived out of 4 I tried to sprout @Howard.Crane seeds that the @TheShowMeHomie gifted me can’t get over the kindness of OG members Thanks again.

10 Likes

No herijuana

1 Like

Those F3s are going to be fire enough to melt steel beams.

2 Likes

That’s very different from my seedlings but they are still young they might grow out of it.

1 Like

If you don’t find what you’re looking for I’ll send you a cut when I go through the rest :blush: sativa phenos have a way of finding me lol

2 Likes

The Herijuana is going to a friend’s farm to be preserved this year he was pretty excited about it. He went to Ohio State and has what he calls red bud that he has been growing for years that he seemed to think was the red fruit bud . So if we don’t find it this time we will next year.

5 Likes

Looking nice! What’s your germ rate been like on those Blue Tara beans? It was my first time running a large quantity of them. I feel that I rushed them in order to make the April shipment. I threw out a bunch of the sorted “duds” in my backyard and now I have hundreds of little MJ sprouts popping up from the real weeds LOL.

6 Likes

I’m having pretty good rates I would say 70% overall . The larger size seeds are 100% good but there is a big variance in size the ones that seem to struggle are the smaller size seed but there fine still getting plants going.

4 Likes

the size of the seed is not as important as the maturity
my Spitting Cobra for example has pretty small seeds but they germinate fine
Cap did a trial with his beanz and says that the bigger beanz tend to be male ??
true - don’t know, but worth not popping just the biggest beanz

5 Likes

I agree , they look fully matured just a little smaller but alot of sativas will make little tiny seeds. All in all they are good to go and I am really be critical I would rather be pleasantly surprised than hopefully let down if that makes sense. I’ve only went through the seeds he made from the clones I haven’t tried any of the F2S yet and I think I have 15/20 sprout with a few damping off due to my neglect. I’m really liking so far.

2 Likes

Goji OG f2 male getting his frost on really excited to finally have found some resinous males and will be attempting to collect some pollen for later use .

21 Likes

Ooh, nice! I would definitely be saving some pollen from that if it were one of mine :smile:

Don’t you love it when you come across a male that really stands out?

6 Likes

That really is a picture perfect male there, amazing colors and frost!

3 Likes

I’m going to do my best to try and save some pollen I think I will try to make some little packets out of wax paper for individual use . I’m really excited about these males and what they could do I just wish they were bigger so I would get more baby making dust. Yes I think these could be interesting I wish my females were farther along than they are I need more pistols to pollinate I like the direction of these f2s and can’t wait to see what I find in some f3s .

7 Likes

clone that dude !

6 Likes

You know I found him in the same seeds I sent you. These Goji OG f2s are from a pheno that will show up every so often in the f1 generation , I have heard it described as the strawberry narco pheno it had no stretch but was just frosted as hell. I kept all the seed from that seed mother separate and I never tried them until recently . I’ll have to do some digging see if I can find any info about it I know I remember hearing about in one of the big seed hunts on icmag I think it’s a recessive that pops up every once in a while but it has been probably 5 yrs or so since I made these so I’m a little fuzzy.

9 Likes

that sounds great - wiil have to get around to those soon

4 Likes

Balls are dropping on these studs…I went ahead and put the females back in with the males to do there thing so hopefully all goes well I should have some nice f3s to play around with.

13 Likes

I’m so excited about these males I hope he makes some good seeds last male pic I swear.

13 Likes

Pollen collections from two different Goji OG f2 males going into the vault going to collect as much pollen as I can from these.

14 Likes