SkunkHunt101's Feedback

I have done trades with many of you OG 'er …Rate me and my beans, my friend.
Not sure how to put a star rating in here!

5 Likes

I’ll start off, you’re a fucking loser…case closed…heard you trade members with shitty seeds and don’t follow through with your trades after you received theirs…

1 Like

I only had the clone for literally 3 weeks before it died out. I was not able to get it back . Phil sorry your VTF trade didn’t work out .I thought that I had sent you seeds before that I must not have and still would send you something even now. i have not have not stopped working on getting the plant back and making things right.The weed world does not work like the normal World . it was a swing and a miss and one of the few if only I have had happen. I am sorry I did not make it right on that single clone trade.

Do you have first hand experience with this?

Just trying to clarify because of the wording.

I’ve had a few members DM me about other trades he made that said so, hopefully they will chime in…not making this shit up…

I’m too old of an OG member to be bullshitter…the last person I called out was back in the old Overgrow days when a member said that I sent him a clone of my Matanuska Thunder Fuck (Bikers cut) which I didn’t and he was trading members with his fake ass MTF cut to members in Overgrow…

2 Likes

I have successfully traded with probably 60 plus people on here only a few things went south so far. Phil is correct. I had the Illudium cut and we did a trade he already had an established plant of Vietnam Thunder Fuck. He sent me a few snips of it I grew it out a few times and made some crosses. I had the Illudium clone for only a few weeks before it failed on me and was not able to get the plant back as the grower shut down his grow for an inspection. It’s a rare clone only strain trade and I cannot just buy a pack of 200 dollar seeds and send them to him. I had a line on the plant again it just takes time to get these cuts. I totally understand why Phil is mad. I have been ripped off for 550 dollars on a pack of seeds. get it. 98 percent of my trades have gone perfect. The seeds are a different story that’s all in the grows on the board here.

1 Like

I had sent him beans about 9 months ago but never received anything back. Skunkhunt has said they are going out this week and has apologized for the 9 month wait. I’ll keep the thread posted on the progress. Hopefully keeps his end of the bargain.

2 Likes

Now that even pisses me off, you fucking pieces of shit loser…you never mentioned that…how many of those crosses have you sent out to other members? Did you ever tell them that they were crosses of my Vietnam Thunder Fuck strain…you fucking loser.

Il make things right however I can I promise.

1 Like

I never sent any of your cross out. I have some seeds of the plant Il go ahead and toss them in the trash so dont worry. Sorry things didnt work out for our trade.

I actually did tell you I made seeds and offered up a cut of Sowahh you never replied to that. So again sorry I didnt get you the Illudium it didnt work out.

1 Like

Not trying to be antagonistic, although it probably seems that way, but if I get seeds or a cut of something from someone and then make crosses with it, should I be obligated to let anyone I distribute those seeds to, that I made, know where I got the parents from? Maybe so, just wondering.

3 Likes

The trade was not for sowahh cut it was for Illudium so let’s get that straight…I promised those Illudium clones to other members that I made trades with…so that trade you renigged on had a ripple affect to other members on ICMAG…

1 Like

Il have to check the files on that and I still got them let me double check what happened with your trade Middleman. I always got stuff going in and out .Shit’s nuts over here. Yes Phil I know the trade was for the Illudium just stating that i offered a replacement trade as I had lost the cut. You didn’t want that so sorry it didnt work out.

1 Like

Thanks Skunkhunt. But again, you were not obligated to send anything. I just want to make that clear. I don’t consider it as anything negative. Just neutral, I guess. But I definitely don’t get a negative vibe from you. Not that it matters to anyone else…

2 Likes

One of my earliest trades here, few years back now. Must have been for the Tangie I did an increase on.

I have a selection of beans from Skunkhunt that arrived in return that I have not yet run.

Positive trade in my experience.

3 Likes

Yea man I love all you guys really. I will recheck what happened today and get in touch with you I want to make it right with anyone who I may have messed up on. Really shouldn’t be too many .

1 Like

So he’s not allowed to make seeds with a clone he got from you and pass them around overgrow but you can make trades with other people with a clone that you don’t even have?
Maybe I’m missing something here… or maybe I’m half asleep and not seeing it yet.

3 Likes

I offered the guy a breeding set of Karma Sowahh he didnt want that so I actually did attempt to remedy the situation back then with something valuable.I have a few on here I still need to mail out seeds im digging thru every single file and will correct any errors I can. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Those people sent me their clones because I told them that I can get the Illudium clone and I made past trades with them for the past 15 years, they had no reason to doubt me because I don’t fuck over people on trades and until now…
Btw, one of the members that I promiseed the Illudium to is on here and she knows the whole story, she knows that I’m not bullshitting them and she told me not to worry about it because it’s not my fault, I kept my end of the deal and it’s ashame there are members like Skunkhunt here messing up trades.