SkunkHunt101's Feedback

Sorry I must have missed that. I wouldn’t say you fucked anyone over. I don’t think either of you would. I don’t think he wanted the clone he had die on him… my clones die sometimes too I’m not getting :100:

2 Likes

Phil I will get you whatever pack of seeds you want if it helps any. Tell me what breeder and strain send me a link Il buy it for you dude. I know you wanted that plant and I was super dissapointed to lose it and not be able to follow thru. I am so sorry shit didn’t work out on the Illudium cut. My buddy got kidney stones afrer the inspection and has still not gotten the grow back up down there. I found the clone a lead on it locally but just have not met up with the guy yet. I really don’t even want the plant now after all this it ruined the drive for it just all this negativity over a plant.and I did offer to do something back then … Let me know how I can help make it right I will thanks.

1 Like

As I said in my earlier post, I got a DM from a member that said that you sent him some shitty seeds, in my book you are not trustworthy…why would I want your seeds now? I’ve already made it right with the 3 members I promised the Illudium to… I’m just airing my feedback/dealings with/about you…do you realize that this is the most we’ve communicated after almost close to 3yrs.? You’ve ignored me for that long and to me that’s disrespectful…I’m done with this feedback.

2 Likes

We did a trade a while back, I sent you mine and you sent Sour Strawberry.Tried to germ them 3 times and not one germinated.
That’s my experience with you………

Your seeds did not germ as well Sir. Blueberry seeds not one popped. Ami mad no.

I have germed the blueberry several times and grown then several times and sent hundreds of them out and not one person had a problem with them.

1 Like

So they did not germ for me il
Go back into the messages for proof if i need to. Im sure i sent more than one strain for you to try as well. I never send only 1 pack of seeds. Whatever the case may be you got seed pack from me. I cant guarantee everything germinates. Many factors involved in popping seeds.

Do as you will. Never said I was mad. You asked for feedback and I gave it to you. This was a few years back and I never said a word to you about it.

2 Likes

Fair enough thank you.

2 Likes

Were you the guy that I gifted the Lucky Dog Hunza Valley f2s?
You ever dig into those? If not AND if they’re still unopened, can I trade you those back for something similar (C&C Puck bx3 f2s) Crickets and Cicadas Seeds - #540 by lambchopedd

I could sneak those in before the year’s up. If you’re still interested in the ”f3s” I’d happily send em your way.

If not or just not interested, disregard this comment

3 Likes

And just a FYI:
You don’t have stars because this thread is posted in the Trading post/ seeds category and not the feedback category:

https://overgrow.com/c/trading-post/trade-feedback/35

4 Likes

Yea I grew that plant out I had one work out I have none of those left but maybe a cross I still have to test. I know I sent seeds out hundreds and hundreds of packs got into OGer’s hands I just cannot remember every strain every trade. This thread will get me more organized and Il tie up any loose ends.

2 Likes

Put me down in the “positive” feedback category for SkunkHunt101

He sent me a picture of the receipt with tracking and what he’s sending me. It’s way more than what I sent him. He didn’t even have to. Seems to me like he is sincere when he says he wants to make things right as best he can.

2 Likes

Arrived today:

@SkunkHunt101 came through!!

Gotta rate this a “positive”

Thanks.

4 Likes

I have also obtained seeds from skunkhunt101. therefore A+++ for me. thanks again

3 Likes

The beans have made it to me and he has followed through on his end and made things right. So i cant say anything other than after a little wait and some communication( i was an asshole and i apologize again) all is well in trade ville. Thanks again @SkunkHunt101

4 Likes