Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

Searching for NL2 x NL2/NL5 from Cricket & cicada

2 Likes

I actually have a tube of puck yeah f2s I need to pop

5 Likes

Anyone thinking about getting a pack of the new NL2 x Puck BC2 ?

2 Likes

Has anyone ran the bananaghan…I ran it once I figured folks would have ran more?

4 Likes

Im not going to buy the NL2 x Puck right now… im going to wait and find out they were the best cross of the bx2s. Then ill not pick any up till they are $800 a pack. Then and only then will I buy these ones.

I did get the sensi star v1s and the bubba kush tho!

8 Likes

Patiently waiting to chop these bastards. Puck bx3s.
Not even sure what day it is… growthwise, these things are slow, kinda ugly (i.e leafy imo), squat, but extremely dense. Resin picked up a lot towards the end of flower. So far, as I peak inside of colas no mold so there’s that.

I personally couldn’t see myself growing these for cropping, but see their value for hybridizing.

28 Likes

Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season.
I finally finished shucking the Peshawar Pakistani seed increase and two hybrids:

1. Blueberry (90’s Blues) x Peshawar Pakistani.
  2. (PNW HP x Puck BC1) x Peshawar Pakistani.

I’m happy to give away or receive modest donation. I can’t afford to ship for free.
Hope anyone that wants these can get them.

I also did a hybrid with My favorite PNW HP x Puck BC1 and a stinky Karma Sour Diesel BX2 that I would love for someone to test.

41 Likes

Looking good @NWSun,
Sent a DM your way,

1 Like

Congratulations on your seed increase! Healthy looking 🫘

1 Like

Everything looks great ! Nice and healthy looking seeds . Should be some awesome stuff to dig through in there .

1 Like

Thank you so much,
I really enjoyed this round of breeding went.
The Blueberry(90’s Blues) was amazing and produced a lot more seeds than I thought and I hope the fruitiness pairs well with the floral mango from the Pakistani.
The PNW HP x Puck was a late edition but she again out performed my expectations. She seems to purple quite a bit when pregnant with seeds.
Crickets and Cicada Seeds are phenomenal :fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

Thank you.
I’m continuing to flower out my females to see how they perform. I have pollen stored for a later date if I find a need for it. And I can’t wait to put some of these seeds outside next year🌟

3 Likes

You bet !
I’ve been interested in that 90’s blue for awhile. Did you happen to get any blueberry? I’ve grown out about 3 different dj strains haven’t found one yet . I’m sure you’ll find some interesting stuff in there regardless, it’s an epic cross!
Good luck with your outdoor next spring.

3 Likes

Happy to say I got one that was a blast from the past. It was floral and fresh blueberry.
Not over powering but a solid blueberry aroma and flavor.

3 Likes

I would have love to have done a 90’s Blues seed increase with her but my male only put off sterile pollen. I’ve done a few crosses with her in hopes that her bouquet and taste transfer to the offspring
I am currently doing a seed increase with DJ Short’s F-13 (Seven of Nine), fingers crossed on the males.

9 Likes

Thank you @NWSun ! Can’t wait to pop a few of these :beers:

11 Likes

Thank you!

Im stoked for these can’t wait :sunglasses:

11 Likes

There’s also a nice Chem D x Puck BC2 on shnow. Not many left though

2 Likes

I wonder when the new drop will be and what new strains will be listed :star_struck: :exploding_head:

1 Like

Anyone know what the La OG Kush vs the 92 OG Kush is they’re dropping? I can’t find info on it.

2 Likes