SLH Seed Run! (Closed)

Looks fantastic @Jinglepot I can’t wait to run these! It’s a even better that your doing a flower run next to the seed run. I get to see both at once. Talk about instant gratification.

@Gpaw is the difference your talking about between a clone and seed plant with the critical +? Sounds delicious also

6 Likes

I’m thinking it’s just down to seeded vs unseeded.
I’m wondering how much of the difference is the plant and how much is the process.
…I’m leaning towards ‘process’.

I suppose running something like Big Bud for comparison would be more definitive. :thinking:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

if there is an extra overflow list I want to be on it these look really fantastic… :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

I’m thinking it’s process. Anything I’ve ever seeded has looked lots different than my unseeded buds if the same strain

6 Likes

Sorry guys, signup is closed. If there are lots left overs there may be giveaways and such. Gonna have to keep an eye out.

9 Likes

Not a big deal… It’ll be all right. Have faith and we are on overgrow so everything will always be fine.

3 Likes

46 Likes

Absolutely stunning!!

6 Likes

All I can say is…
homer-simpson-the-simpsons
Gorgeous!!

10 Likes

Can’t wait to smoke a sample!!! 2 weeks at least ugh!

12 Likes

Looks amazing! Nice work!!

1 Like

Oh man these look awesome.

1 Like

So close!!!

39 Likes

@Jinglepot ,what do you think a later on cross ,white widow lemon pheno VS Super Lemon Haze ,breeding ,sound like a dream , wowwee ,thanks overgrow yawl folks…cal…fl…tropical…

5 Likes

I’m thinking that sounds like a frosty lemon bomb of awesomeness, lol :ok_hand:

5 Likes

That looks soooo good!!!

1 Like

Drying nicely. About 5 more days till jar. Got a super sticky honey like spot where I pulled off a fan leaf when i chopped. Looks like amber. Tastes like honey. (Yes I tasted it :laughing:)

51 Likes

guttation. its essentially sap/thick sugar water, usually indicative of high brix.
also it does not get you high if you smoke it. ask me how i know lol

6 Likes

I had a chocolope do that before. I was using earth juice with tons of molasses, and some pretty gnarly night/days temp swings. Had me all kinds of worried till I figured out what it was haha.

5 Likes

I did a thing. I crossed a couple of SLH buds with SD pollen. I have a handful if seeds that are Top Dawg Sour Dieles x Ethos Super Lemon Haze f5 … BOUND to be some fire in there :fire::hot_face::partying_face:

48 Likes