SLH whit Athena Pro

A 1:6 ratio Mg to Ca? I’ve been sticking with the 1:2 Mg to Ca ratio and having issues. Bumped it to a 1:3 ratio and still having a hard time.

No it’s at 1: .67 ratio….and yes I always keep a cal/mag ratio of 2:1

Potassium/Calcium/Magnesium ratio of 4:2:1

1 Like

I never heard of the 1:.67 ratio but, I’m going to try to come close to matching it lol! Im in experiment mode now. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

It’s the Jacks 3-2-1

The 3:2 is a 1: .67 ratio….well it’s .6666666666666…

1 Like

Oh! Okay lol! I’ve run the Jacks 3-2-1 before and had a few deficiencies. I’ve never ran it at the suggested 3.7-2.5 though. Maybe missing out on the micros mixing it at only 3 grams a gallon.

Now that ratio is right up my alley lol! :smiling_imp:

Day 37

Do you consider this an excess of potassium? Am I right?

3 Likes

That is a Potassium deficiency. If there is plenty of K in your mix, it could be caused by an excess of Calcium or Magnesiun.

2 Likes

I see lots of slh available now a days. What is their relation to the original ghs version?

1 Like

I thought it was an excess, thank you very much for your answer :pray:

1 Like

Honestly none, in this case the seed is from the BSF bank, they are banks that are dedicated to repackaging seeds or reselling seeds in bulk, (cusndo started in this was the only thing I had access to, today I could already get better seeds) I think they have no relationship with the original SLH, only its name haha.

1 Like

Welcome aboard

Following along for the show

2 Likes

It’s a pleasure to have you around, have a good day my friend :metal::metal:

1 Like

Update

Bloom day 41

Ph 5.8

Ec 2.0

Runoff

Ph 6.0

Ec 3.3

At the moment everything is fine, not bad for that first cultivation in coconut and with these nutrients.

Irrigation:

11:00 1L

16:00 1L

9:00 p.m. 1L

5 Likes

That’s how it ended on its 72nd flowering day, excuse me, I couldn’t be around for work reasons, but I’m back, I left an outdated papaya biscuits post that I plan to update. Greetings

6 Likes