Small indoor garden by crazyben

Nice smoke you’ve got there!

Can you now compare 250W to 400W dry yield change or is it too early?

Whole grow under 250watts I have never raced. From half of flowering period that was 400 watts too. Under 250w plants were smaller when changing period to 12/12 compared to 400 watts from the beginning. But after an increase in power to 400watts, flowers started to be mass. Buds were a little bit smaller, but the overall yield is similar (about 300g, i must still improve).

so hard to say

In addition, the differences were more: other flowerpots (smaller), other soil (more fertilized), other feeding…
although still from BioBizz. I also have a better equipment than previous rounds (ballast, ventilation).

2 Likes

And here some og crosses & others… all from fem. seeds
some of them I have indicated, but some I mixed up during transplanting. I hope that identify mixed plants.

3x Lemon OG Kush (DNA) - Lemon Skunk x The OG #18 (two plants is younger)
1x Double Alien 18 (DNA, GYO Collection) - The OG #18 x MMG x The OG #18
1x Kandy Kush (Reserva Privada) - OG KUSH x TRAIN WRECK (T4)
1x Skywalker Kush (Reserva Privada) - SKYWALKER x OG KUSH
2x Ewe2 - (HSO) - plan was triple og directly to Kief, but I did not get
1x Original Juan Herer (Delicious S.) - OG Kush x JH
1x Critical jack Herer (Delicious S.) - Criticl Mass x JH

variously dated, various flower pots, I have long been tormented under fluorescent light, some plants three times transplanted :frowning: sort of punk grow :smiley: Now 4.day 12/12period

3 Likes

You’re right there is visible difference when using 400W…

Just to motivate you little bit :slight_smile: personally I’ve seen biggest difference when using 600 watts instead of 400W… 600w HPS is imho able to deliver what the plant really need and it can be seen as way to fully develop plant and grow (at least middle-sized) bush.

There is not IMHO so big difference when going from 600 watts to 1000w…

Looking at the number of crosses you’ve planted it is clear that you like to experiment a lot :)) :microscope: I’m every time afraid of not synchronizing stretch of plants in the grow (my goal is even green canopy)…

2 Likes

I was thinking about it …
With the same clones would be easier to work in many ways. Probably the final yield would be increased, but I like different tastes and smells, therefore so many strains.

Sometimes it is challenging :smiley: Each plant can have different demands. Each plant can grow differently. I mean that never reach their maximum potential, with this style… But in the end I like the diversity of more smokes. Then just select the suitable smoke at the suitable time.

600w… think about, sounds good

2 Likes

sorry… so little time… day 50 & wish marry christmast to all good peoples

:christmas_tree:
:gift:

9 Likes

slowly finishing, 58day… really crazy jungle :smiley: nightmare for uniformity lovers

9 Likes

10 Likes

Eto Russkiy, nyet? Ili Czech. “Stastny a vesely.” :nerd_face::v:t2::ru::us:

1 Like

Czech “Stastny novy rok” :ok_hand: Happy New Year!

crazyben: Nice jungle… btw what camera do you use for shooting… Thumbnails are really crispy sharp (maybe post-processed sharpening).

3 Likes

thanx :slight_smile:

photograph by phone (microsoft lumia 550)… autofocus etc., no adjustments (only compress, originals have 3-5mb)
but only one from five is pretty… i have no shooting skill :smiley:

1 Like

63 days of flowering and two plants is ready… pure indica… ewe2 (HSO)

It’s pretty dense… minimum sheets, so neither work… twitch, twitch, cut, cut, pull, hang up and ready.

Smell is not significantly but is quite interesting … as a morning walk through the woods in summer … a mix of pine needles and forest fruits. I can not describe it better.

(not all photos too sharp) :smiley:

11 Likes

Fucking lovin’ it bro. Humboldt Seed Organization is my jam, man. Not to say other breeders are bad quality, because I also like Big Buddha, ACE, Bodhi, DJ Short, and a few others, but I think Humboldt Seed Organization has the best quality and solid consistency of any seed company that sells to the mainstream. Their prices may be interpreted by some as inflated by some, but anyone who has ever grown out an HSO strain knows you get what you pay for. For $10-14 a seed, you get ounces upon ounces of unique, delicious, LOUD, top shelf cannabis.

1 Like

I heard a lot of different attitudes to this bank so I want try it myself. Im still rookie & seraching “the top” for myself.

I select ewe2 for co op with Kief on this strain. In the fridge waiting “Dr.Greenthumb”. Is it only big name or really top strain from B-real?

1 Like

HSO isn’t necessarily “the” top. I would just consider it the top of the mainstream seed companies. Top-top shelf are elite clones of modern hybrid hype and legendary status that you won’t be able to just order from a vendor. Things like that are kept close to the renowned breeders who keep them, making limited clones with them.

HSO is easily top, regarding what you can buy commercially, seed-wise, though.

1 Like

yes… sounds logic. Again and again selected clones must be better than any seeds. Simply remains only the best… seeds is always a “bit of a lottery”.

& between big commercial seedbanks? On first look its best plants I grew. Now waiting to taste it before evaluate completly.

Big disappointment aroused in me an old Nedherlands legends like DP, SS (mainly feminized seeds from DP, insanity). Conversely, other pleasantly surprised… Barneys… but they working predominantly with US gens (Critical Kush is favorite one). Therefore, I want to try T.H. at future (also Dutch & US genes) but now Im looking for seeds from small breeders (enthusiasts). But really firstly at plan selection motherplant from two crosses ESCD x Tangie (Crockets sour tangie) and ChemValleyKush x LSD (all is ready, just space is not yet).

1 Like

others… still few days

9 Likes

:palm_tree::palm_tree::palm_tree::palm_tree::palm_tree:

Comes into jars before it completly dry & others still hold…

9 Likes

You’ve handled that mixed strains very well!

I’m looking forward your yield… Is it better with net (scrog) or why did you opted to go without it in last cycle?