Small indoor garden by crazyben

15x Northern Lights (cuts)
1x EM Dog (hso fem seed)
3x Sour Disel x Big Bang (reg. seeds)
and that thing on lower right… prefer not to ask :smiley:

5 Likes

I really need to get some of those plastic Plant Bendz… Makes LST look to easy, but they only sell in UK bummer

1 Like

Yes it is really easy way.

2 Likes

Northern Lights (Nirvana) cuts. 400w HPS, Biocanna
I dont know what day of flowering :smiley: I think between 30-40 days … I did not notice it :flushed:

16 Likes

Beautiful even canopy. Thanks for updating us on these girls. :thumbsup: :seedling:

1 Like

This run is not so funny. I left plants only on the water too long and feeded them back too late, so they are pale. And now is slowly time to flush it, but I will give them the last meal. :smiley:

Anyway, the genetics is good, the clones are small, they have 40-45cm, but the buds make a nice one. Perhaps it will taste well.

11 Likes

Beautiful flowers, but the taste of Kozlo … unforgettable, that’s the years …

1 Like

Jj pěkně Kozlík na večer :smiley:

2 Likes

My first vertical experiment - 200w CFL, 5 cuts, LST
its… crazy :smiley:

13 Likes

What did you call me bro? Lol
:cowboy_hat_face:

:slight_smile: Beer (Kozel) for evening.

2 Likes

Kozel Is The best! And Pilsner :smiley:

2 Likes

Catastrophe…
I looking for amber trichomes and find a life. Fuck! What is that bitch? Is it big problem?

2 Likes

Look like spidermite. How long till harvest? Is on one plant or all of them? It seems like you have little Time to finish and I dont know if you can do anything about it at this moment. No spraying. Maybe some insect predators. How many of them did you Find? Only few or a lot? If its on all other and you have few day to finish then I would let it be or cut it early. If its only on one or two plants then I would transfer them to another box or something… Good luck :muscle:

2 Likes

Damn, if that is an aphid, you could have big issues.

Start by killing as many as you can without chemicals.

You are nearing the end with these and the wrong chems will destroy your crop for consumption.

Can you expose the plants to a short period of cool temps to at least slow the f_ckers down?

99%

2 Likes

jakože, svilušky? nejsou
Thats dont spidermite. week to harvest, so I can do nothing…

Maybe it is… Man, thanks. I will put them in the cold at night and and harvest.

1 Like

Not too cold.

How long into flower are you?

If you have made it 6 weeks, the weed should be OK, but lacking the mature flavors it may offer.

Good luck and let us know how things go.

99%

:bug: :mute:

2 Likes

between 6 - 7 weeks done, week before planned harvest. Thanks

1 Like

just a few, I still check it out… but I will not take the risk so rather I will cut it off prematurely. Thanks

1 Like

Be sure to thoroughly clean your grow space. Paint where you can.

The eggs have a way of surviving a long time in harsh conditions.

99%

1 Like