Smoke Bud or Vape? Extremely Curious!... Thanks! :)

Mostly old school puffer here but the Hemper ADabTer was great fun with a vape pen.

2 Likes

I have made my own, pretty easy. Used this stuff called EJ Juice, worked really well.

2 Likes

My wifes collectionā€¦ lol What a mess!! Different ā€œsmokesā€ for different folks I guess. She smokes this stuff early in the morning before going to work. Iā€™am a well seasoned smoker, but I could never go to work high on dabs!.. Must have one hell of a tolerance!!.. haha. :grinning:

4 Likes

Nah, bud only here. Iā€™ll leave that vape shit for the millennials. Iā€™m not smoking anything made with butane.

6 Likes

ME EITHER. I make Rosin with my press, use it for the concentrate or just load it straight up into a pen . I tried commercial stuff in Coloradoā€¦it was HORRIBLE and about made me sick, can taste the NASTINESS in it. Tastes nothing like straight up pressed Rosin in my opinion. EVERY one that told me ā€¦ā€œoh this is CLEANā€ ā€¦NO, it was NOT!
YUK

5 Likes

I really donā€™t need to be that high and I just donā€™t get why anyone would need to be. Iā€™ve seen people straight fall out from one hit. Just bam straight to the ground. Just seems silly and almost an abuse of a beautiful and amazing plant. I guess Iā€™m just old skool cuz I just donā€™t get it. To each their own I guess

6 Likes

I smoke buds, I like to hit concentrates once in a while, most of the time its just bud. Besides it being a wonderful medicine for what ales me, its very aromatic and just an all around pleasant way to medicate.

3 Likes

Are there any dry herb vapers in the house?

I bought a Dynavap and I really like itā€¦ I only smoke the occasional shisha, and ever since I stopped smoking weed everyday Iā€™m a fucking lightweight so itā€™s perfect for me :smiley:

6 Likes

I pretty much exclusively use Dynavaps!

I own 3 of them and usually keep each loaded with a different strain.

They are sort of like the one hitters for people who vape dry herbs.

I have super low tolerance so itā€™s great for me to be able to take a puff here or there without burning any herb.

Also they are a very cool innovative conceptā€¦ They are the only ones Iā€™ve seen that donā€™t use a battery. They are built really well and pretty much last forever. I still use the M I bought at beginning of 2018 and it works as good as the day I bought it.

4 Likes

I have a no2 portable vape I use when Iā€™m feeling a harshness from smoking budsā€¦I won it in a dispensarie drawingā€¦ I use to exclusively use a analog type volcano with the bagsā€¦I might actually look into getting another. I loved that vaporizer.

1 Like

Iā€™m one! I use a newVape flowerpot setup. I like it because I occasionally make rosin, and dry herb and rosin vaping through a water pipe are my favorite ways to smoke.

2 Likes

I started with a Mighty, but finally bought the only one with water cooling, the Hydrology 9

You vape buds with all their flavour and no coughing, as going through water cools it and goes smoothly ā€¦ :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I bought a dry herb vap for $100 and used it 2 times. Takes more to get the job done when I vap. Guess Iā€™m just old school with my glass pipes and bowls

1 Like

Yea they are pretty too! They do look a bit like crack pipesā€¦ I have the 2019 M.

Had to look that one up, sweet set up!

That thing just looks amazing. I was considering the mighty, but had to try a cheaper one first.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t recommend you the Mighty, has a plastic mouthpiece and plastic flavour. I bought a crystal one and was better, but still coughing.

I bought a sort of bong adapter, the design was awful, water entered inside and the battery was coitus.

They didnā€™t refund my money or give a new one, just some short discount if I send mine to Germany, so I send them to :japanese_ogre: and bought the Cloudius9, Iā€™m a happy man since then ā€¦ :sunglasses:

1 Like

I bought a dynavap ā€˜Mā€™ for dry herb vaping a bit over a year ago and had to turn around and immediately buy an omnivong from them and I havenā€™t looked back. Gave the M to my mom and Iā€™ve used that omnivong in my bong pretty much exclusively and its fantastic. I even built an induction heater for it for fairly cheap.

I go through less flower(each cap is ~0.1g) as its more potent through the dynavap than through combusting a bowl in anything. I used to love blunts and joints too but after not smoking cigs for years and not combusting herb for over a year, blunts/joints/bowls/whatever-combusting just tastes nasty to me, like burnt plant at best :cry:

So I tend to just stick with the dynavap for herb, get plenty of flavor through that. They have a concentrate coil too for dabs and stuff that works well, but a good quartz banger on a bong is superior in that regard.

3 Likes

bought a Magic Flight lunch boxā€¦then a Vulcano old styleā€¦then a pax3 for herā€¦Xmass present was a Mighty. I love it. it is excellent. Iā€™ve the sneaky pete buble adapter when the mood strikes. it works fine. Iā€™m not a fan of the glass connector piece. Iā€™ve tried the ss cooling unit (heats up too fast and harsh), the titanium nib, meh. I like the stock unit. the 3d printed base is usefull

I love my crafty+. I felt the difference in lung health immediately as well as the efficiency of thc/cbd absorption! I highly recommend cbd/cbg hemp!

1 Like

I like both plenty for sure. For me the downside to concentrate of all forms is how much it increases tolerance. I feel like when I do concentrates the flower loses its effect. So at the end of the day I like flower more lol

1 Like

Both for me. I enjoy smoking so I usually smoke more during the summer warm months cause I love sitting outside with a coffee and joint. During the winter I vape more because I hate the cold and we donā€™t smoke in the house I donā€™t vape oils or anything just dry herb. I actually set my vaporizer up in the living room last night because it also makes my weed last longer as well and Iā€™ve decided I should tighten up till I get another grow finished and have moreā€¦ really donā€™t want to spend money on it unless I am absolutely out.

4 Likes