Recommendation on portable concentrate vape

One of my new years resolutions is to get healthier and back in shape. Think im going to cut back heavily on smoking flower. Looking for recommendations on a good portable vape rig for concentrates. When i worked at the grow op, everyone was using puffco’s, which are extremely badass, but in my opinion are borderline portable and i dont really feel like dropping 400$ on a vape rig… looking for something comparable though.

3 Likes

I’m on the fence about getting this one, it’s half off and very highly rated by folks, Arizer seems to be pretty good:

They got a few Storz and Bickel lightly used ones on sale or 20% off new ones:

They also have a clearance page with some older devices for cheap:

5 Likes

the solo 1 was pretty good for dry herb, I bet the 2 is nice. I remember somebody making a special stem for “microdabbing” extracts but they got discontinued before I could nab one. Can the 2 do extracts?

It’s supposed to be a dry herb vape, but I’d probably just throw an extra screen and a concentrate pad in it, or pack it with AVB like I do in my S&B Plenty instead of using the pad. But naw it’s not dedicated to it at all, I kind of like that but maybe it’s not the right one for this. That Crafty is definitely ready for concentrates, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the pads for it dropped into the Solo, or ones from another vape.

1 Like

I haven’t tried for concentrates , but have really good experience with flowers , already Using 3-4 years…

We (me and wife) have used three different vapes and this is our favorite.

3 Likes

Are you looking for something you can take with you or something that would stay home. I just bought a multi use battery nectar collector. I love it it’s called the seahorse I believe. You can put carts on it or a atomizer. I’ll get the name of it if you would like.

3 Likes

Core 2.0 for concentrates same idea / function as puffco without the puffco price cannot recommend this enough for anyone that is looking to get into dabs or for anyone looking to get rid of a torch. I also have an advanced vape supply m22 for ultra portable dabs (great device, mixed opinons about company). I’ve had my og core for going on 2 years and put oz after oz through it. Distillate, live resin, live rosin, isolated cannabinoids everything. I rock a firewood 7 & Healthy Rips Rogue for flower both are portable and i have glass attachments so i can use both with water pipes as well. Have had all these devices multiple years of above average daily usage.

3 Likes

I have heard great things about the Core 2/Divine Tribe V5. If you have the extra coin, people seem to like the puffco peak pro/guardian.

I can say that the yocan vapes get the job done well at an entry level price point.

Bottom line if I had the money, I would get the Puffco Guardian, followed by Core 2, and lastly Yocan Orbit.

2 Likes

Oh he wants a big piece. There’s a couple new companies I’ve never heard of. I’d go puffco

I’ll throw out the Huni Badger. Been using mine daily for three or four years now.

4 Likes

Storz and bickel is as good as it can get I use it for over a year now works great dunno if they have one for concentrat but I’d definitely recommend it.

1 Like

Core 2.0 or a sequoia on a voopoo mod.
The titanium buckets are well made and provide incredible flavor and hits.
Both units use the same buckets\coils.

2 Likes

Is just vaping flower not an option @douggyfresh420 ? I’ve vaped a bit of flower now & when I’m done… all the flower is still there to dump out. Which tells me I’m not inhaling much of anything… just the volatile terps, cannabinoids & residual moisture. Which is all that concentrates are right?

4 Likes

We haven’t smoked in years just vape flower and rosin.

5 Likes

Cool, in those years, any cases of bronchitis or coughing/weezing fits like a lot of people get from smoking?

2 Likes

Look into a DTV5…I think the Core 2.0 might be more subset friendly though.

2 Likes

I love these, it’s the best dab straw I’ve ever used, and can function with a smaller torch. I keep trying different vape stuff and am always excited, then disappointed in the end.

That said, I do tip my hat to divine tribe

Edit duh cant read the logo, it’s called the lil ripper.

Nope. I consume daily and smoking certainly with my usage would lead to tons of coughing. I have always been looking for ways to consume without smoking and when the tech finally started to come out, I never went back to combustion. I have no cough and haven’t had bronchitis ever.

4 Likes

I have read many reviews , before bought this one , The expectation was justified :ok_hand: Vape is still new product on the market, It will improve year by year. Worths checking again every time , when going to buy it. I liked those , what guys recommended here…

Mine come with these

I checked and yes, they are for concentrates :wink:

3 Likes

Nice to know I have never smoked concentrates might try

2 Likes