Snow high seeds health update

First off i just want to say thank you in the greatest! This information you have provided is more than what I have gathered myself. I went with Snow High seeds with because of the crazy highs people say it gives them. Almost psychedelic like. It peaked my interest and then I read more about snow high seeds and just really liked the lineage he brings to his beans. I have very little knowledge of snow high seeds but it seems that I have picked a wonderful breeder. I’m very excited to grow this strain out and I will start a new thread once I get going in a few days. I’ll update this thread as well as to when I’ll start the new one for the new grow.

Like I said I have very little knowledge of snow high seeds but I am more than eager to find out more. For example in my case, I will be popping 3 out of the 5 of Vietnamese Black Pure Du Ma Den. It is a cross between 1968 Viet Black & Viet Black. I know very little of this strain, however, when I got it off seedsherenow, under category, this strain was labeled as indica dominant. Which raised my eyebrow cuz from my research, the landrace strain of Viet black is hazy sativa. So another reason for my curiosity to really want to grow this out.

I will attach a picture of the beans I got and all its freebies.

6 Likes

Hello everyone! Here’s the long awaited grow series of Viet Black by SnowHigh seeds. Enjoy!!

1 Like