Snowhigh Seeds

I think i’ll wait until SnowHigh comes out of his seclusion before buying anything that says snowhigh/legendary.

16 Likes

I agree @CocoaCoir not to mention some of the strains in those “special boxes” are old stock with very low germ rates.

Switching it up, Here are some micro grows I got growing, little off season fun outside in tiny pots…

Torreón x Michoacán which was pollinated with his Mexican punto rojo - I saw one female herm which was culled and discarded.

Mexican punto rojo male gave all he had and has been culled, then I put out some Durban x South African Bush sativa x Panamá red. These have some nice thin leaves that im excited about!

22 Likes

Very cool concept
It’s amazing how switching things up can increase the motivation for OTHERS, like myself. Thanks for this
:man_farmer:

3 Likes

I’ve only purchased from John and and the fellow who runs seedsforme.com because John vouched for him. So far everything’s been as advertised

4 Likes

Finally set up seed starting station last night and realized I really do have way too many seeds. Had a tough time finding the Snowhigh Wacky Weed but did get 5 into water and a few drops of H2O2 and Hormex.

Just couldn’t resist a pack of Drawoh’s Chocolate Thai x Dutch Flowers Metal Haze just to see if Tom Hill shows up lol

They’ve shipped so I will be starting some of those along with the “Wacky Weed”

Passed on wetting any Kerala or Malawi Gold from RSCO but did wet Nanda Devi 2 and Mango Thai.

I promised the wife only 12 plants this year……

Now if I can just find a way to keep some males alive without compromising the ladies…….

15 Likes

fuk, this will be intresting

2 Likes

Blackberry spacewreck

24 Likes

More please!! Lol

3 Likes

Gotta hit her with h20/alcohol and knock back some mites before lights on today. Cherry cough drop pheno with nice frost and doesn’t autoflower, fat leafs compared to most ive grown out too. Very stable but checks all the boxes. Got lucky id say.
Will post some more soon. Thanks!

2 Likes

Was wondering if you’d post internationally to the UK? Was also wondering if you do, what methods of payment do you take. Was really interesting in the Acapulco Gold x Cinderella 99. Thanks,

1 Like

8 Likes

Anyone heard from Snowhigh?

3 Likes

@CocoaCoir He doesn’t talk to anyone anymore. Doesn’t sell to the public and quit responding to emails. He only deals with like 4 seed banks now. Has been releasing a lot of new stuff the past few months

4 Likes

This change in Snowhighs modus operandi, tells me that someone other than Snowhigh is now in control of his business.
That is unless he is purposely ghosting everyone because he cannot or doesn’t plan to pay off his debts.

5 Likes

I can see two possibilities. One he has always said that if he gets too sick to run the operation that he would get someone else to help out. He’s also said that he was frustrated dealing with the public because he was getting lots of negativity from some people. I don’t know what’s going on but the new stuff is looking really good. I’ve been getting lots of it

6 Likes

I wish him well. I also wish he would send my colombian red seeds. He did send some pre delivery freebies that are pretty damn cool. Still would like my seeds. But I can understand bad chronic disease and sometimes things don’t go as planned. So I just focus on wishing him well.

7 Likes

Hit up Kagyu
He’s the source of the lumbo red

8 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I will look for his contact info.

1 Like

Didn’t Kagyu hybridize it with a CBD mix?

Is it possible you confused this with Kagyu’s Panama Red (with a thc:cbd ratio 1:1)?

2 Likes