So what’s everyone’s age group? (2018)

Hey, I thought this could be an interesting poll, I made it so voting was anonymous.

• Ages 18 and under
  • Age 18 - 20
  • Age 21 - 25
  • Age 26 - 30
  • Age 31 - 40
  • Age 41 - 50
  • Age 51 - 60
  • Age 61+

0 voters

2 Likes

Im a time traveler from the future stuck back here in this time frame so I actually haven’t been born yet and 0 wasnt an option so I just put my physical bodies age in a linear time as 29

7 Likes

This is not the first time your nickname is causing a lot of hard emotions. This is not political site. I require you to change it to something more convenient.

It is absolutely unacceptable to insult another member outside of #sharks-tank. You are member for very long time so I’m sure you know that rule. Control your emotions. I’m suspending your account for 5 days.

10 Likes

Convenient for who? The socially lazy, ignorant and judgmental? What about for the people who are breaching the first amendment? Or maybe it’s convenient for the ones who can’t read my name properly? I don’t see FCUK being taken off the shelves because the offended won their case?

2 Likes

LOL. Pot meet kettle.

4 Likes

What you’re saying only makes sense In your own interpretation of it. I.e. It’s not socially lazy, ignororant or judge mental if it’s used in a different context to the original term and is ironic. But good assumption. Point proved.

Hate speech and hate crimes are not protected.

4 Likes

Brother, you are engaging in a social context. There is a basis and norm to any social context. It does not exist or need to conform to your, or my, personal interpretation. Nor, does anyone have to research whatever theories you’ve developed about others being socially lazy and ignorant for not placing your personally derived “context” ahead of the norm.

In fact, I’d suggest it is you that is being “socially lazy and ignorant” by not understanding the social context in which you are engaging.

One can go around yelling “fire” in a theater, and claim “context”. But, as such, it is also common that there are consequences for breaking the social norms.

The soapbox moment. On it’s face, you’ve chosen a screen name that potentially projects a negative image of the community, the social context. Others visiting OG may be put off by that. Unless your pure intent is to stir up the rabble, who’s the one that’s being socially lazy and ignorant?

Also, I would be interested in understanding who’s breaching the first amendment protection as you’ve noted…on a privately owned non-governmental website.

7 Likes

I dont want to put words in @LemonadeJoe 's mouth, but I think maybe he meant for you to pick a less controversial, less racist, less antagonistic, less hateful name.

6 Likes

The user name Killmonger is available

I figure I will just ignore this post, because I don’t like the name of the OP either.

99% does not approve.

6 Likes

what if hes black tho ?!

1 Like