Would you "delete" a particular neighbor?

I have some noisy new neighbors & am pretty annoyed.
:evergreen_tree:

Do you have a particular neighbor that is an utter waste of oxygen?

• yes
  • no
  • not yet
  • i’m oblivious to others & unphased by all phenomena, including cannabis.sequoia’s nuttery

0 voters

7 Likes

I have no neighbors for a mile in each direction…

11 Likes

Ya I have to deal with his noxious weeds and weed seeds blowing onto my property every fucking year since I’v been here being in an upper class HOA I’m surprised they don’t cite him and fine his ass!

5 Likes

What is a hoa in
.???

2 Likes

hoa=homeownersassociation(gated often)

i should add that my last place was 55acres :wink:

heh

1 Like

Home Owners Association! A neighborhood that governs guidelines in how things should be maintained and should look in the neighborhood !

2 Likes

Oh shit my place isn’t that fancy but it is nicely kept! LOL

2 Likes

The number of heroin addicts living within a stone’s throw has drastically fallen in the recent past, so the current neighbors have a real high bar to cause me the slightest discomfort.

9 Likes

I like all my neighbors. Houses are very close so it’s a good thing. We all look out for each other.

HOA = Avoid like the plague

8 Likes

Who are you people and how did I get here???

3 Likes

im not sure yet… i’m moving in to the upstairs of a split level duplex and haven’t met my neighbour yet… hopefully he’s a nice guy and doesn’t mind the smell of cannabis… also hoping the landlord won’t make a big stink about me growing my own medicine… i don’t need his permission and the canadian charter guarantees my right to grow my own medicine so hopefully he accepts that without making me fight to defend my rights

9 Likes

HOA has no real benefit. There was one here before I moved in that dissolved and a recent attempt to resurrect it was overwhelmingly voted down. They basically fine you and seize your home if you don’t have the right type of shrubbery or breed of dog.
I’ve had neighbors in previous dwellings that have deleted themselves (meth-heads) and deleted each other (crack heads) but now I’m surrounded by retired military so it’s very peaceful.

7 Likes

I don’t have many neighbors and the 2 I do within a square mile aren’t bad except when they throw a party and I can hear their music perfectly and im half a mile (literally) away. And I’m only complaining because they never invite me to the party’s I like the music

11 Likes

lol those assholes! you should drive over and be like i’m your neighbour, you woke me up so i came to party… and i brought some 10g joints!

9 Likes

Hahaha so I just met the neighbor like 2 weeks ago finally after like 3 years lol and it was pretty much how it went. . . Except they didn’t believe my little dubbie was 10g, probably why they didn’t invite me back :grin:

6 Likes

I have one really classy neighbor, trailer trash is the best definition! Not only does he yell at the kids for being too loud at the playground across the street (5-12 yr olds), the police visit on a regular basis to break up fights between both adult kids vs the parents. Multiple occasions they use the park across the road as a dumping ground for leftover food which they openly dump on the grass where the kids play. The dude shovels his lawn and roof during the winter winter months then shovels it across the street to the park. uuuggghhh
And no one works in the family, living off inheritance apperently

7 Likes

I have an Asian (Pakistani) family that live 2 doors down from me. They have 3 kids and they stick them in the back garden to play from around 7am all day long. Most people including myself expect a rest and to be able to stay in bed a bit longer than normal on a weekend but the noise thats made make it impossible. It’s not a racial thing either. It’s a common respect thing. I won’t allow my dogs out until at least 9 am just in case they bark.

5 Likes

I have some college kid neighbors that threw a party last weekend and one kid broke the damn windshield wiper on my car… wooohooo! Party on!!

Meh…

5 Likes

I have three neighbors in about a five mile radius. I am surrounded by about 1200 acres of beautiful woodland. But…there’s always that one guy! The bad neighbor is just a vacation home. He comes down and mows his jungle yard about once a month and throws all the grass on the road. Leaving a layer of grass and making it slick. And they let there kids throw there trash down wherever. Then just leave there messes to blow in the road, the yard and the creek. I went down there last time he left and threw his trash in his little building. I told him about it but I don’t think he appreciated me cleaning up there mess. :scream::dizzy_face: Oh yeah and not to mention the four wheeler riding until 1-2 a.m.

1 Like

So i’ve got “shed living” neighbors… They are all into this “tiny house” aka Sheds, style of living and all of them are fuckin morons. One of them finally gave in and decided they needed power, well they can’t get power in my state because they don’t have water.

All they are doing is junking up my woods and lowering my property value. Assholes.

3 Likes